Is it weird to say boys are beautiful?

Blake's pov

I woke up too shouting to be exact my parents shouting. I looked over at the time, 6am.

Ehhh I should probably get up anyway.

I grabbed some clothes and shoved them on I didn't bother showering as I had last night after my encounter with Noah.

My face went hot as I remembered it. He probably hates me but man was that worth it. I knew he enjoyed it because he let me do it and moaned my name.

I headed downstairs when it all went quiet I saw my sister making tea in the kitchen.

"Did they finally shut up and go to work?" I asked she nodded "Yeh they were fighting about homophobia dad said he agrees with it" Jade replied.

I rapidly spun my head around she was grinning at me "Hm I was kidding they were only fighting about bills"

Shit she knows.

"W...why would I care about homophobic shit" I said looking at the floor "Hm I don't know why would you" she teased.

Fuck...she knows

I didn't reply I just carried on drinking my tea and making my smoothie. She was just smiling "I'm going to drive to school today" I whipped my head around to look at her "Are you picking up N..Noah?"

She grabbed her keys "I am indeed" I put the lid on my smoothie and went to grab my shoes "Can i have a lift?" She shook her head "No you can't, not after you harassed him. You can ride your motorbike. I still don't know what you did but I don't really want to know."

She carried on walking to the front door "To be honest I always thought you had a thing for him" before I could throw my smoothie at her she ran out the door.

Guess I'll be riding my motorbike to school and avoiding my sister for the day.

———————

I entered the school car park. I parked my bike near Bradly's car. I took my helmet off and ruffled my hair a bit "Hey bro" Bradley said whacking me on the back of the head he was with Brennen my other friend and a bunch of other 'jocks'.

"Hey guys" I hopped off my bike "Have you lot seen Abby?" I asked and Bradley grinned "awh you miss her already" he put his arm around me. I just shook my head and laughed "It took you so long to get a girlfriend I thought you were gay" he laughed and playfully punched me in the arm.

"What's wrong with someone being gay?" Toni said coming up behind us. Bradly turned around looked her up and down and licked his lips "Guys being gay is wrong but girls mmm that's hot" I cringed at his words.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the collar of his shirt "Listen here dickward there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone being homosexual. Don't you think for a second you are completely straight because you and your 'homies' as you say, get dressed in the changing rooms together and let's not forget have to shower together and you probably compare your dick sizes. Lets be real I've definitely got a bigger dick than you."

She shoved him back and kicked him in the balls Bradly fell back and yelled in pain "FUCKING FAG!" he screamed. I grabbed her arm and pulled her aside "JESUS BLOODY CHRIST WOMAN! ARE YOU CRAZY!" She smirked "Just a tiny bit" then her face turned serious and she look me in the eye "but it's all true it doesn't matter if you're gay I know better than anyone"

"Yeh that's cool and everything but I can't relate so.." she scoffed "oh yeh of course you don't relate... also please stop harassing Noah" before I could reply Brennen came up behind us "Well that was one hell of a show" he patted Toni on the back "It's all true every word you said and Brad totally deserved that he's just small minded" Toni thanked him and then went to find Jade and Noah.

——————————————————————-
Noah's pov

I was so relived when Jade turned up to my house to pick me up without Blake. I don't think I would have gotten in the car if he was there.

"Are you okay? You've been really quiet all morning" Jade asked "Yeh of course I am just a little tired" I lied as we walked into our history class.

I liked history but not my class because a certain someone that I absolutely despise is in it. I sat at the back corner Jade sat on my right and then Toni had sat next to Jade.

It was quite peaceful until you hear the jocks turn up to class laughing obnoxiously loud usually I didn't care but this turn I looked up and panicked.

As I looked up I locked eyes with the douche himself then I looked to the left of me and saw that there was a spare seat.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD PLEASE DON'T SIT NEXT TO ME!!

"JADE!" I cried she immediately turned around "please switched with me please!" She looked at where I was looking nodded and went to get up.

"MRS GALLAGHER!" The teacher called out "You have sat in your seat now stay in it!" She looked at me with a pained face "Im sorry" I pretended to shrug it off it off "it's cool..."

Toni was watching this whole thing. Toni stood up and went to go sit in the spare seat the other side of me. But before she could get there Blake has already taken it.

"Oh for fuck sake get your narcissistic jock ass out of that chair" Blake looked at her and smiled "hmmm not a chance in hell" he then looked at me "I'll leave if Noah tells me too"

I could tell that all three of their eyes were on me.

Oh god oh god oh god

"I...i..i" I stuttered.

Why can't I just say no!

My face was hot and I was just looking at the desk hoping they would leave me alone but no progress.

I looked up and then stared into his eyes and I blushed slightly.

He is so beautiful I can't

Is it weird to say a boys beautiful?

He was so beautiful and sexy....No I'm straight ...fuck...am I?

"T...it's fine..h..he can stay.." Jade almost jumped out her seat and Toni glared at me. Blake I knew was smirking "Did you hear that Toni Franco says I can stay" she rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat.

*half way through the lesson*

We had about 40 minutes left of history and I wanted to rip my eyes out. All we were doing was staring at the interactive whiteboard for ages reading shit.

I groaned and let my head rest on the table.

This was absolute torture

The I felt something on my thigh that made me instantly jump. I looked at my thigh Blake's hand was on it.

HIS HAND WAS ON MY MOTHER FUCKING THIGH!

I looked at him but he was still staring at the teacher talking but he had a smirk plastered on his lips. I felt him squeeze my thigh I quietly moaned at his touch luckily no one heard...no one but him.

"B...Blake what are you doing?" he leaned closer to me and I could feel his hot breath against my ear "just claiming what's mine" he whispered causing me to whimper slightly.