CHAPTER 11 - A GREEDY ONE

As LiZhao entered one of the private quarters, he kicked the door shut and hastily strode to the lowrise bed and dropped YuLin on the bed.

  If YuLin were conscious he'd cry at being treated like a sack of potatoes.

  As YuLin hit the bed, half his body sunk into the soft covers, although low quality, the silk still caressed and whispered against his sensitive, naked upper body, causing him to shiver slightly and moan.

  As LiZhao stood there watching, he froze when a small noise escaped YuLin's lips. LiZhao felt himself tense up again. He'd never shown interest in women before, let alone a man, just what about YuLin was making him react this way? Is it just a random surge of lust?

 LiZhao breathed through his nose as he watched YuLin attempt to move his limbs when suddenly, his eyelids cracked open. His damp hair was currently swept to one side and so one of his eyes were exposed. LiZhao felt his breathing shallow out when he caught sight of the dark red eyes, red like the blood moon, shining like stars. 

  YuLin saw someone's armour clad knee when he opened his eyes, he didn't know who it was until he racked his brain remembering what happened. "General Li..." He gasped. "I...I feel really uncomfortable..."

  LiZhao hands twitched at the sound of YuLin's raspy voice.

  "What's going on?" YuLin muttered trying to sit up.

  "There's an aphrodisiac in your blood. You're aroused, sort it out."

  Meanwhile, outside the room, the owners of the four ears glued to the door exclaimed in their heads, 'sort it out? SORT IT OUT? you were the one who said you'll FIX it!'

  YuLin panted as he asked, "Aphrodisiac? Aroused!?" So this is what it feels like... how uncomfortable, YuLin thought. "How... how do I sort it out?"

  LiZhao clenched his fist, what youth doesn't know how to sort THAT out? LiZhao blew through his nose and spoke through clenched teeth, "Take your pants off and figure it out down there." He was about to leave when he saw YuLin's hands repeatedly rise and fall.

  YuLin's appearance looked too pitiful!

  LiZhao jaw twitches and came over to the bed, he sat in one fluid moment and leaned down to YuLin's ear, "I'm only doing this once, learn, then finish yourself off. Understood?"

  YuLin stared into the pair of dark, almost black pair of brown eyes and gulped as he swallowed, this man looked a little terrifying. YuLin smiled slightly and replied, "Don't worry General, I'm a fast learner!"

  LiZhao for some reason felt pissed at YuLin's face and muttered, "Shameless." Before he ripped off YuLins trousers and under trousers in one tear, causing YuLin to exclaim and clench his thighs together in shock.

  LiZhao leaned over YuLin, his high ponytail slipping over one shoulder and tickling YuLin's bare shoulder, he was now naked as the day he was born enveloped in coloured silk.

  LiZhao's breathing sped up ever so slightly. Who wouldn't when there's a smooth, soft body cushioned under him, with such clear skin and a slight tan looking like a freshly baked dessert. He stared at the face which looked as if he'd been wronged with a small pout, protruding his bottom lip.

  YuLin's eyes watered when he felt the general's warm hand envelop his erect member. Just at the initial contact of skin on his member made him squeeze his knees together. He gasped and closed his eyes.

  LiZhao held the member and squeezed lightly as he rubbed it up and down, slowly. LiZhao watched as YuLin's lids shuttered closed and his lips tremble. Not seeing YuLin's eyes for some reason agitated LiZhao.

  YuLin Turned his head to the side, the sensation was too much for a first timer like him. What's more, LiZhao's hands were rough and textured, making YuLin even more sensitive. YuLin's whole body shook as he began drowning in euphoria.

  LiZhao saw YuLin's expression as it was overtaken by lust. "Turn your head," He commanded. YuLin, upon hearing that gravelly voice, trembled and obliged. "Open your eyes."

  YuLin opened his eyes.

  For some reason, LiZhao felt reassured. However, upon realising how far this was going LiZhao reminded himself that under him was a man, not a woman. And the situation in his own trousers was not going well. Just as he was about to retreat, YuLin's own arms came up and wrapped around LiZhao. 

  LiZhao stilled all movements and stared slightly wide-eyed at YuLin, who had both eyes in view and they were half closed. LiZhao stared into the eyes that were brighter and lighter than before, wondering at the audacity this kid has to touch him of his own accord. 

  YuLin didn't know why, but his blood suddenly felt extremely alive and active, calling at him to do more, be more intimate. And so he reached out. He brought his lips to the General's ears and whispered, "Finish what you started General."

  LiZhao was in a slight daze, one-moment YuLin was half cowering in the silk sheets, the next he was reaching out for more. He would've pulled away but when teeth nipped at his earlobe, he snapped.

  LiZhao's hand began moving again as his fingers reached for the tip and fondled at the sensitive tip. He stroked it, clenched it and did about everything a hand could do as YuLin's body arched towards the general and felt complete euphoria as his body released and came. YuLin's body convulsed gently with the aftershocks.

  LiZhao on the other hand, immediately shot up and left without a word. When he pushed open the door however, four screeches could be heard as the courtesans slumped on the ground. 

  Receiving a hard glare from LiZhao, they stood and scuttered off...

......................................................................................

A/N- I just had a horrible idea... hahahhahahahhahah

You can thank me later...

hhehehe...