Chapter 13

2 weeks later

Naveah's sitting on her bed trying to process everything. Lately Quincy's been acting weird he's been taking her shopping like 3 times a week even let her drive his favorite car she thought. Everything was just too good to be true.

She then decided to go scroll on Instagram waiting for her brother to come home. She seen everybody was tagging her under a picture and she was ignoring it at first but decided to look. As soon as she seen it she regretted it. It was a video of Quincy fucking Taylor. Soon tears streamed down her face. She knew everything was too good to be true.

Her phone then started to ring and Quincy's name popped up. She declined it and blocked him. Everything he brought for her she threw it in a pile outside and burned it. All the jewelry he brought clothes he brought all gone. She was hoping she could burn her feelings for him away as well but she couldn't.

Meanwhile Quincy was at home smoking a blunt as he rewatched the video. He had no words he didn't know what to say. The only reason Taylor posted it was because Quincy tried to cut her off. She was really delusional if she thought Quincy was gone get with her.

He prepared himself for this day well he tried. He always said he wasn't gone fall for a girl or get attached due to issues with his real mother but he got attached to Nae. What hurt him the most was that he hurt her even more. She lost her mom had a horrible dad and a brother who could care less about her. At the moment all she felt like she had was Mj.

Nae felt as though Ka'liyah and Melani wouldn't be cool with her since her and Quincy but that wasn't the case. They all were like best friends and they wasn't going to let Quincy dumb mistake come in between them and Nae. But Nae doesn't know that and when she goes to school she was ready for anything. In her head she thought Ka'liyah was gone be on some messy shit.

Here Nae was on a sunday night up thinking about everything in her life. She knows she's going to end up going to sleep in her classes tomorrow. Soon with all her thinking she just cried herself to sleep.

Next day

It took Nae 10 minutes to get out the bed after her alarm went off. She knew Mj would get on her if she didn't go to school. She didnt have the energy to get all dressy so she just wore some grey sweat pants and a thrasher t shirt and her slides she got from pink. She grabbed her phone, her headphones, and her charger and grabbed her keys and headed to her car. Once she got in she connected ber phone to Bluetooth and listened dope boy dreams by quando rondo. During the ride to school she rapped along to plenty of songs. She refused to listen to some shit that'll put her in her feelings.

Once she pulled up to school she parked her car in her normal parking spot. She was walking towards the school entrance and she noticed Ka'liyah and along side her was Quincy. I just rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk toward the entrance. Until Quincy came and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. I just looked him up and down and mugged him. Before snatching my arm back.

"Nae im sorry" Quincy told to Nae. Which caused her to chuckle.

"You sorry you got caught" she said while looking down because she didn't wanna make eye contact with him.

"Oh and anything that you have in your house thats for me you can just throw it away or give it away or something and you don't have to worry about me anymore im straight." She told him while still looking down. She tried walking away but he grabbed her again.

"QD please just leave me alone." She said on the verge of tears. Quincy knew she was serious because she called him QD.

"Nae, you ain't leaving me." He stated semi yelling causing others to look.