Chapter 35

A couple weeks later

Okay so today im 2 and a half months pregnant and everybody's going to Jayda and Black's house warming party since they just officially moved into a crib together. Me and Quincy both decided to wear our shirts today. I had a white shirt on with the blue words that said 'expecting baby Smith'. Quincy had on a shirt with pink letters that said 'expecting baby Smith'.

I got blue letters because i want a boy and he has pink because he wants a girl. My shirt clearly shows my bump if you look close enough but if your not really looking you'll just think im gaining weight. I had some regular blue jeans to go with my shirt and some blue 12s. Quincy had on some regular jeans as well with his white g nikes.

"You ready ma ?" He asked me coming out the bathroom putting his Rolex on.

"Yeah come on." I said taking one last look in the mirror.

"My daughter got your ass getting bigger." Quincy said coming behind me and gripping my ass.

"That's all you papi." I said seductively.

"See that's why you pregnant now." Quincy said licking his lips shaking his head.

"No, it be you too." I said laughing.

"Nah, but come on." He said rushing.

"Look at you ready." I hyped.

"Hell yeah im ready." He said smiling.

"Aight come on." I said grabbing my keys.

"Nah, ima drive my princess round today." He said and i started smiling hard.

"Aint that right princess." He said bending down to my stomach then my mouth dropped.

"You know what come on let's go." I said moving away from him and grabbing my phone.

"I know you ain't jealous of my baby already." He chuckled. I flipped him off and chuckled.

Once we finally got in the car we stopped by the dollar store to get us both a pacifier to clip on to our shirts. We got Black to record when we walk through so we can see everybody's reaction when they find out. But somebody has to read our shirts first.

"You ready ?" Quincy asked me as we parked outside Jayda and Black's house.

"Yeah, you ready ?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on." He said shutting the car off.

It was a lot of people here. Jayda's parents Black's momma. Even Quincy momma was here. There had little kids here, Aunties, Uncles, you name it. Quincy called Black so he could open the door and when he opened it he already had the camera in his hand cheesing.

We walked in and everybody was smack dead in the living room. Like dang not just 5 people it was everybody except the kids that was playing outside.

"Hey everybody." I said as i went around giving everybody a hug even those who I didn't know, i just know it's polite to speak. My mom always taught me that.
Quincy just stood there and nodded his head. This boy has no manners.

"Aww, who's daughter is this she's so well mannered." This lady said. She was very much beautiful. She wore a yellow fitted dress and rocked her natural hair in a fro.

"That's Black's girlfriend, Jayda's Cousin." Ms. Jones told her.

"Im Naveah, nice to meet you." I told her hugging her again. This baby got me friendly ion like it.

"Nice to meet you too, you can call me Aunt Rita." She said and i nodded as i went stood by Quincy.

"Wheres your mom ?" I asked him and he shrugged.