Chapter 18

"So this is the office you can go to the secretary and get your schedule then meet us at the cafeteria" Nae told Kayla as she headed back to the cafeteria.

Honestly Nae still wasn't use to having Kayla around. It was something she had to get use to. She sometimes would forget that she would be in the house. She would literally get scared at night when the living room tv comes on by it self she would literally get scared then realize its just Kayla.

Naveah and Ka'liyah was sitting at the lunch table when Junior and his homeboy came sat at the table.

"Wassup ma" Junior friend told to Nae.

"Wassup" Nae said as she still looked down in her phone.

"You ain gone even look at a nigga" the boy said while chuckling.

"im goo-"..."she good luv, enjoy she gotta man" Nae started but Kayla rudely interrupted. Which caused Nae to scrunch her face, Nae hates when people try to talk for her as if she doesn't have a mouth.

Secondly, she most definitely didn't want people in her business. She don't just go around saying she gotta boyfriend cause she doesn't want her school knowing things about her outside. Then what if she wanted the boy number but no Kayla just ruined it.

Lastly, Quincy isnt her boyfriend so right now Nae was feeling some type of way.

"Damn ma I wasn't even on that type of shit." He told Nae.

"It's okay don't mind her, and actually I don't have a boyfriend" Nae stated matter of factly while glaring at Kayla.

Kayla was surprised that her sister said that because she was just fucking Quincy last night when they left waffle house. Kayla started looking at her sister some kind of way because she felt like she had hoe-ish behavior. Kayla sure was going to bring this situation up again.

"Umm come on Ka'liyah we got first period together"Nae said as she stood up and straightened her booksack over her shoulder.

"Umm what class am i in ?" Kayla asked as she handed Nae her schedule.

"umm your in a class with us actually so just follow us" Nae told her while walking off, leaving Kayla to catch up.

"Um class we have a new student her name is Kayla Johnson, Kayla Johnson welcome to the class you may take your seat anywhere is fine" the teacher introduced keeping it short.

Kayla found a seat behind Nae which caused Nae to roll her eyes. To Nae, Kayla could come off a bit aggravating. The whole time they were in class Kayla would just talk Nae ears off or bring up the situation from the cafeteria.

It was finally the end of the day and everybody was meeting at Quincy's house. Ka'liyah, Kayla, and Nae were riding in the same car because Nae drove all of them to school this morning.

"Girl did you see Trina's small li pudge, you can't tell me she ain't pregnant" Ka'liyah gossiped as they were now in the car.

"lol yeah i seen it, but they ain nunna my business" Nae said keeping it short. Personally Nae doesn't like having people name in her mentions she don't want her name in their mentions. Just like she doesn't want people in her business. The only time Nae would have people in her mentions was if they tried to start beef with one of her peoples.

They made small talk as they made it to Quincy's house. Once they got there Nae just opened the door because she knew Quincy never have his door locked.

"What i told your stupid ass about leaving your door unlocked, somebody gone catching you slipping one day lord forbid" Nae said as she walked towards the living room where everybody was.