chapter 16

"Waddup yall" Shawn yelled causing everybody to look back his way.

"Hey" Nia said shyly.

Which caused Nae blood to boil, she couldn't stand Nia not one bit. She actually was going to try to kill her but she decided against it.

"Waddup li brudda" Quincy said only acknowledging Shawn. Nobody paid. Nia any mind.

"Nae-" "we gone ride some rides or we just gone stand here ?" Nae said cutting Nia off before she could finish her sentence.

"I got something you can ride" Quincy smirked. Which caused Nae to glare at him because they still weren't even together....yet.

"Shut the fuck up" Nae told Quincy while mushing his head.

"We can roll with you yall ?" Shawn asked referring to him and Nia. Nobody said nothing but Quincy just nodded his head and told him keep a eye out for his girl.

"Lets get on the ride the go up then drop all the way down !" Nae said excitedly.

"You my bitch and all but im not getting my pregnant ass on that shit."Melani told Nae.

"Yeah you trippin big sis" Ka'liyah added.

"Ill go with you." Nia said shyly. Nae just glared at her and didn't say anything.

"Black can you please go with me ion wanna go by myself." Nae begged her best friend.

"Girl ima hood nigga you ain't finna hear me scream my heart out." Blacked chuckled.

"Bitch" Nae mumbled to herself but everybody heard her. Which caused Black to hit her upside her head.

"Don't fucking hit me" Nae said while punching Black in the chest.

"You know what fuck yall we ain gotta get on that ride but what ride we gone get on ?" She asked looking at only the people she came here with.

"Nae i know she ain't your favorite person but she trying clearly sorry about her actions she trying" Shawn said referring to Nia which caused Nae to scoff.

"Being sorry ain't gone bring my momma back" Nae said while trying to stay calm and let her emotions get the best of her.

"Nae-" "now like i said what ride we riding first ?" Nae said cutting Nia off once again.

"Come on ima get on this li ride with you" Ka'liyah told Nae referring to the ride Nae wanted to go on.

"Okay come on" with that being said the two of them headed over to the line and waited for their turn.

"Que talk to your girl, she being stubborn as hell right now." Shawn told his big brother.

"How her momma dead because your girl if she ain give her them pills she would have never ended up in the hospital." Quincy said defending Nae.

"Im pretty sure we all know she did want the lady to die." Shawn replied.

"That shit dont matter because she ended up dying." Quincy said about to get pissed all over again.

"Okay liyah now im scared" Nae told Ka'liyah.

"Girl shut that cry baby shit up you wanted to get on here" Ka'liyah said dismissing Nae as they were about to get ready to go all the way up.

The boys and Ka'liyah soon came into view to Ka'liyah and Nae.

"Yall Nae look scared as a bitch" Kareem laughed.

She just flipped him over and looked up to the sky and started praying to God.

Soon the ride started and she grabbed onto Ka'liyah hand and squeezed it. Both of the girls felt like they were about to die they was so ready for it to be over.