Chapter 21

Short chapter :)

"Yall should come to our school and watch Nae perform." Ka'liyah suggested to Quincy and the guys.

"Perform ?" Quincy asked. He hasn't talked to Nae in two weeks and he started to get frustrated. He always asked about her though and made sure she was always good. But he would get all of his information from Ka'liyah or Melani.

"Yeah, our school wanted her and somebody else to perform a song and it's today, so if you wanna see her go get dressed." Ka'liyah said.

"Well shit im going, haven't seen her mean ass in 2 weeks damn near 3." Black said as he stood up.

"Right, every time her and Quincy not talking, she don't talk to us either." Kareem chimed in.

"Yeah, because she feel as though yall owe yall loyalty to Quincy. If she never met Quincy she would have never met yall, yall linked through Quincy so she gone always feel like yall stand for Quincy." Melani explained.

"But it ain't like that though, Quincy did some fucked up shit but she still like a li sister to me." Black said.

"Anyways come on, so we can go see her li performance." Black said as he grabbed his keys. With that being said they got up and headed towards Quincy's and Black's truck.

Once they arrived to the school they got out and headed towards the gym.

"You ain't say we had to pay for this shit." Kj said glaring at Ka'liyah.

"Stupid, you thought it was gone be free." She said. Then started looking around and her eyes landed on Nae and Junior walking to towards the gym.

"Babyyy !" Ka'liyah yelled which called everybody to look where she was looking before she went to go jump into Junior's arms.

"Damn, i guess im invisible." Nae joked not even noticing everybody else was watching from afar.

"Im sorry, hey girl, you nervous ?" Ka'liyah asked Naveah.

"Duh, im so fucking nervous ion know why they want me to do this dumb ass shit anyway. Then they got me doing it with Lucas." Naveah vented as she blew out a breath and scratched her head out of irritation.

"Who fine lucas ?, excuse my language baby." Ka'liyah said to Junior referring to her statement.

"You good." He said.

"Anyways yes that Lucas, yall when we be at rehearsal he really be cocky then a mufucka, then he swear up and down we gone start going out." Naveah said as she rolled her eyes. Then her eyes just started to wonder around the parking lot then she seen Melani and her face lit up.

"Babymomma !!" Nae yelled as she ran up to Melani totally not even worrying about the fact the boys was over there. Once she reached Melani she slowed down then carefully gave her a hug, so she wouldn't hurt the baby.

"Babymomma look at you. You look good girl." Melani said as she made Nae do a 360. Nae was indeed fine and she been getting fine.

"Girl, whatchu been eating cause that ass got bigger." Melani exaggerated. But Nae figure was starting to slowly upgrade.

"Now, you just over exaggerating." She said as she looked around and finally made eye contact with the boys. Who was already looking at her. While Quincy was staring hard while licking his lips.

"Hey to you too." Black said which caused her to break the eye contact with Quincy.

"Wassup, hey yall." She said speaking to everybody.

"Don't try to be friendly now, im mad at you." Kareem said which caused Nae to flip him off. She was about to speak but she felt a hand over her shoulder. Which caused her to quickly turn around. But it was only Ka'liyah.