Chapter 34

Sort chapter :)

Naveah in mm

Quincy and Nae's phone been blowing up all night as they were in there bed sleep. Since Quincy was a light sleeper he woke up before Nae did and answered Nae's ringing phone since he's was on silence.

"Mane what the fuck ya want niggas trying to sleep." Quincy said in his sleepy voice. You could clearly tell that he just woke up.

"Lani had her baby come to the hospital." Jayda said through the phone.

"Man what ?" Quincy said sitting up causing Nae to turn on her side since her head was on Quincy's chest at first.

"Jayda had her baby." Jayda semi yelled not understanding why she had to repeat herself.

"We on the way." Quincy said hanging up.

"Bae wake up." Quincy said shaking Nae it took her a while but she finally fluttered her eyes open.

"What." Nae said immediately putting her hand on her stomach.

"Lani had her baby." He told her and her eyes popped open.

"She what."

"She had her baby come on let's go." He said. They both got out the bed and both got ready. Nae wore some grey tights and a plain white shirt while Quincy wore grey nike shorts with a plain white shirt. They didn't know they were matching until they came out the closet. Nae hair was just in a messy bun all over her head.

After they did everything they needed to do they left and headed to car after locking their doors. The ride to the hospital was filled with comfortable silence causing Nae to fall back into her peaceful slumber.

"Aww he is so cute and tiny." Jayda coo'd as she looked at the baby.

"What's his name ?" Black asked.

"Yall gone find out when Nae and nem get here." Melani told them cheesing. She was so happy and relieved that she finally got the baby out of her after being in labor for 6 hours.

"You did good baby." Kareem told her kissing her head.

"Yall i thought I couldn't do it whew chillay." Melani said being for real but overly dramatic as well.

"You just overly dramatic girl." Melani's mom Shanta told her.

"No momma i had to push out a baby from my small vagina that hurt so bad." She told her momma.

"I know Lani i was in here baby." She told her.

"He is beyond a li cutie I can't tell who he gone look like though." Ka'liyah said. Everybody all got into their little own conversations until they heard the hospital door open and in came Quincy and a clearly just woken up Naveah with a over sized jacket she found in Quincy's car.

"Dang, girl you look like you just got your ass beat." Black joked.

"Hey everybody." Nae said as she waved at everybody.

"Babymomma." Nae coo'd as she went over to Melani.

"Hey Babymomma." Melani smiled at Nae.

"Where's my child ?" Nae asked referring to the baby. Melani pointed to Kareem who was now holding him. Nae went to the bathroom and washed her hands before coming back out.

"Okay sperm donor." Nae told Kareem as she got the baby.

"You gone stop playing with me li girl." He told her handing Nae the baby.