Chapter 49

So this is going to be the last chapter of this book, BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL :). Ima try to give yall a li bit of everybody's pov.
Time skip:

A year later:

"Da da." I heard as i felt wet hands touching my face.

"Da da." I opened my eyes and looked to my right and noticed Quincy wasn't in the bed.

"Laylay ion know where Dada at." I said as i looked at Alayna. I grabbed my phone and went to FaceTime and called Quincy as i handed the phone to Laylay and got out the bed and headed to the bathroom. I left the door open so i could hear laylay.

"Wassam laybug." I heard his voice and i just knew he was smiling. He always smile when he talking to laylay i adore their relationship so much.

"Da da." Lay said loudly. Yall my baby always talking now. She don't even be knowing what she be saying. Im just ready for her to walk.

"Where your mama?" He asked.

"Sha jaa jaa jaa." She said talking her baby talk.

"She where?" He asked again but I didn't here her respond.

"She in the bathroom?" He asked.

"Yethh." She said clapping. After i got done doing my morning routine i walked back in the room and grabbed lay as she held my phone.

"What yall finna get into?" He asked me as Laylay put the camera in my face.

"Im about to go to the shop and drop laylay off to her nanny." I said as I propped the camera up in the bathroom and got laylay baby toothbrush.

"Where you at?" I asked him as I started brushing the couple teeth that laylay do have.

"Taking care of business." He said simply.

"Why you ain't wake me up this morning?" I asked.

"Ma ma." Laylay said.

"Yes?" I asked and she started saying baby stuff.

"I was in a rush, but say ima call you back Black calling me. Text me when you get to the shop." He said.

"Aight i love you."

"I love you too." With that he hung up. I locked my phone before taking laylay baby bonnet off her head and puffed out her lil puff. My baby had a head FULL of hair. Once i was done with that i picked her back up and was heading back to my bed.

"Ma ma pop icle." She said pointing her hand out the door.

"You want a popsicle?" I asked and she nodded. I headed to the kitchen to get my baby a popsicle.

After i got her popsicle i sat her on the bed and opened it for her before going in my closet to find me something wear. I looked through my clothes and just decided to look basic so i put on some black nike tights, with my black long sleeve shirt. I went back by my bed and looked at lay lay eating her popsicle.

@its.Naveah

Naveah