Chapter 45

Thanksgiving day...

"Baby can you please get up and put these clothes on laylay." Nae said as tried to shake Quincy so he could wake up but he wouldn't budge. Everybody was coming over to there place for the holiday. Naveah sighed in frustration before she got on top of Quincy and started kissing all over his face to try to wake him up.

First she started off with a kiss on his cheek then he kissed the other. Then she started to kiss on his neck and that's when he planted his hands on her ass giving it a light squeeze. He tried to kiss her lips but she stopped him.

"Get up." She said hopping off of him patting his chest in the process.

"Fuck you mean, gimme a kiss." He said grabbing her arm stopping her from getting out the bed.

"Go brush your teeth, and get up." She said getting out of his grip. He sucked his teeth and grabbed her again this top making her fall on him and he grabbed her chin and kissed her.

"Okay now get up please and get laylay dressed while i get the stuff ready." Nae said getting up putting her slides on.

"What im putting on her ?" He asked as he got out the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

"The outfit is in the rocking chair, and don't forget to change her diaper !" Nae yelled as she headed out the room.

"Now why the fuck would i forget to change her diaper." Quincy mumbled to hisself.

Nae made sure that the house looked good and well decorated before starting on making food. Everybody was entitled to make a dish hers being Spaghetti and cheese and the turkey. So thats what she began to make.

"Wake up mamas." Quincy said as he picked up a sleeping Alayna. He got her clothes off the chair before going back to his room. He laid her on the bed where her eyes were now open and she was just smiling kicking her arms and legs.

"I gotta surprise fa ya mama but you can't tell her." He confessed as Alayna just smiled. He got her diapers and wipes so he could change her diaper.

"Now if you shi- did number two on yoself we gone have a problem baby girl." He said getting ready to take the diaper off of her. He sighed in relief when he realized she only pee'd. After changing her diaper he took his time and put her clothes on her before yelling for Nae.

"Bae !"

"Huh !" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Where her baby lotion at ?" He asked.

"Look in her room, hollon im finna come." She said as she placed the turkey in the oven. She ran up the stairs and went in Alayna's room. She looked around till she remembered where she put the lotion. She got the baby lotion and cocoa butter before heading back in the room.

"Here." She said as she entered the room and handed Quincy the stuff.

"Preciate ya." He said grabbing.

"Look at mama baby you look so pretty laylay." Nae coo'd looking down at her daughter. She placed a kiss on her cheek and smiled at her.

"Tell her get outcho face doda bug." He said and i raised my eyebrow.

"You just came up with that name ?" I asked.

"Yeah, na lemme go get dressed right quick." He said kissing my forehead going into his closet. I picked up laylay and headed downstairs.

"You hungry baby ?" I asked as if she was gone respond. I quickly fixed her a bottle with my free hand and shook it before placing a bib on her so she won't mess up her clothes then i started to feed her.