chapter twenty six

What was more embarrassing? Getting felt up by someone who looked young enough to be his little sister? or the fact that he broke not just a few bottles of beer.. No.. He had to go and break the fucking chair too.

As if their tab wasn't gonna be expensive enough..

The explosion of glass and snapping of the chairs legs rang out over the music, like a fucking cowbell calling home everyone's attention.

It wasn't his fault, though. He didn't ask to be groped. No one ever asks to be groped.. He was just trying to enjoy the night after a great show, have a few beers with his favorite girl and friends before their flight back tomorrow..

It all happened so quickly and despite the alcohol, he knew that he gave not a single fucking inkling that he was into the bitch..

And that's exactly what she was.. A bitch.

He wouldn't normally use those sorts of names towards women, but this situation warranted it..

After all, he despised these types, the ones who stalk and prey on anyone slightly 'relevant', acting as if they're interested in the music or the art or whatever the fuck else when in reality, they didn't know or give a shit.. They were just interested in earning the bragging rights of having slept with someone famous.. Which was laughable to think about.. Someone seeing him as a 'celebrity.'

"What in the fuck is your problem!?" He heard come spilling out of his mouth as time seemed to go in slow motion.

After the initial shock wore off, Eddie found himself covered in beer, angrily looking down at a set of scared eyes as if she had no clue what she'd just done. As if thirty seconds earlier, she wasn't just practically begging to have a foursome in her hotel room..

Jeff and Mike sat across the table, trying to stifle their giggles and were completely dumbfounded by what just happened.. Not to mention covered in beer and hot wings themselves.. If the circumstances were different, Eddie might've thought it was funny when Mike picked up a wing from Jeffs lap and began to nibble on it but right now, all he could do was focus on not losing his shit. The inside of a jail cell was the last thing he wanted to see tonight..

Eddie could see Stone out of his peripheral, gawking from the bar until he quickly threw back his shot and ran through the crowd with a pile of napkins in his hands.

A little too late for help now, don't ya think?

"What the fuck.. You that drunk or something, Vedder?" Stone asked with an amused tone as he handed Eddie the napkins and looked over the mess.. until he saw the scowl on his friends face and the stain that made him look like he had pissed himself.

Stone would've laughed too but this was no laughing matter. Well it was.. but with the way Eddie was looking, he'd probably use his face as a napkin after he pummeled it in.

Eddie dabbed away angrily at his pants as Stone looked between the two of them, he was still slightly confused on what happened as the once flapping jaws of the girl were now completely clamped shut. It was the quietest she had been all night..

The girl shifted awkwardly in her seat and that seemed to trigger something in Eddie as he looked up. "C'mon don't be shy now, explain why you felt the need to touch me like that.." He stepped towards her and was basically yelling at the top of his lungs, making sure everyone knew what she had done..

"Ed.." Stone tried to diffuse the situation after he realized Eddie had been groped. It's a good thing that he hadn't laughed.. He would have been mince meat.. And an asshole..

The longer she sat there with that dumb, innocent look still plastered across her face, the more Eddie could feel his anger growing inside.

"No, yknow what..." He punctuated his statement by throwing down the used napkins beside her on the table, making her jump. "Why don't you go be a groupie bitch somewhere else, huh? Matter of fact, let me find Dave for you, I'm sure he'd love to take you and your friends back to his hotel room.." Eddie pointed angrily in her face as Stone intercepted him.