Chapter 2 E

| Recap |

You tried to move your hands, but failed. They'd been tied behind your back onto a land post. You'd sniffed the air, it smelled like charcoal. Not only charcoal, blood.

"Hey, uh, why does it, you know, smell like blood?! Not complaining or anything but.... I'm kinda complaining." You said in the most Jeffree Star voice ever. "We-well... Y-y-you see... you're in a basement... under a ma-mansion." Ima what? You thought to yourself.

After a few minutes of thinking, you went to go say something, but then the stranger cuts you off. "A-anywayssssss.... Ima g-go. B-bye~." The stranger announced easing into the words.

"W-wait!" You accidentally stuttered. Damn it. They probably think I'm scared now. See, what you were going to say before someone rudely interrupted. (it continues the next time you speak sorry I'm bad at this Ik :( )

"Hmmmmmm?" You could finely see a little of the strangers face since the had basement door had been creaked open the slightest. There had been a light on the outside barely hovering its way inside.

This stranger turned out to be a male. Even though he had shaggy hair covering his face, you could still make out the masculine details. But there wasn't much of his face to even see. It looked as if he had a mouth guard on and you were almost certain he had goggles. Why goggles you may ask? You could slightly see the strap (even though his hood was on) and the tint of light that there had been, showed orange tint for the lens.

"Who even are you?" You asked, obviously curious. "L-little o-ol me? I'm ju-ust a in-infam-famous serial k-killer. Mi-might I ask who y-you are?" You son of a— (AHEM CHRISTEN MINECRAFT SERVER) " I'm (Y/N). The not so infamous serial killer." I replied back with. I mean I kill, but am I famous? Nah. Do people think it's a creepypasta? Yes. Do I hate it? HELL YES I DO. I WILL SNATCH WIGS BECAUSE THEY BE STEALIN MY KI— "W-well good-d bye then (Y-Y/N)."

He had finally opened the door completely. I could barely grab his appearance, in fact I couldn't grab it at all. He'd slipped in, and immediately slipped out. (That's what she said)

You sighed, recollecting your thoughts. The situation you were in was not the best. I mean, you had been locked and tied into a basement for assuming three hours. You had told some killer your name not even getting a reply back. And now what. You had nothing to do and no where to go. You were going to be captive in this smelly basement for god knows how long. Probably skipping a meal or eight.

You sighed once more. After a little bit more of thinking you decided that you should get some sleep. I mean there was nothing else to do except think, or sleep. And eventually the mind would stop working properly, and start to slur. Trying to fall asleep was another type of discomfort though. I mean with your hands tied behind your back on a landpost did not help at all. Being a soldier though, you fell asleep.

Time skip to when you awake yourself

You slowly open your eyes. And with what you see is truly the most confusing thing ever. You weren't in the basement anymore. You were in a bed.

"What the fuckkkkk?????" You said confused with the hint of sleep tone.

"Hello my child." A male presents said. The voice was very calm, soothing and relaxing. But you still hadn't had enough braincells back to process that part.

"REEEEEEEEE!! WHO THE HEB JESUS ARE YOU???!!!!" You basically screeched. "I am slenderman. You are at slender mansion and will stay here for merely your whole life. Why? You might ask. Well because I've seen talent in you child. You will grow to be friends,enemies, and.... acquaintances.. with some of these killers. Dare say lovers.."

You were a little shaken. One, where the heck wad your stuff? Two, lovers?!!! What about the nice conversation I would like to have before all that romance shit? "Your stuff is already here. You may unpack your stuff when you get back." He said in that same voice. For a second you wondered how he had known what you were thinking. With a response basically waiting for that question, he answered once more with,"I can read minds child." That actually made a lot more since. How the heck did that make since? Well, if you have zero facial expression and no ears then.. yeah.. You then went back to the thing he'd said before.

"Wait, where we goin?" You asked completely confused this time. "You'll find out as soon as you get dressed. Don't take too long. We're waiting..."

A/N

Yee yeet another chapter finished sorry it's not long but it's still here also sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I've been busy.... PLAYIN MINECRAFT

Time Estimate
| PUBLISHED |

Status
| EDITED |

Edited version published
| Sunday, August 18th |

Word count
| 862 words |