Chapter 20

Sunday, February 23rd 2020

Song; Cannibal by Kesha 🦋

ayeeee i'm posting again and i'm actually uploading twice in a month we hit 6k bug then i deleted the 2 a/n chapters because that'd be a waste of time for people who are first starting to read the book again so yeehaw y'all anyways on w the chapter

Recap
"Well I gotta get to Slendy's office before I get in trouble. See you around!" He gently smiled and waved me off.

To be truthful, I didn't know what to expect when I walked into Slendy's office. But what I had seen, was not even possible.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
This chapter deals with mental abuse and may not be suitable for some readers
If this affects you and you still choose to read, please be cautious.

Your POV

    I opened the y'all doors leading to my possible doom.

    "You wanted to see me mr slenderm—." I completely froze and just stared at the scene in front of me. "M-m-mother....." I stuttered like a fool. I was about to bow out of impulse but I stopped myself. She seemed to have notice because she smiled widely.

    "Oh (Y/N) dear I've missed you so much!!" She ran over to me hugging me. I didn't hug back at all I just stood there standing at the spot she originally was at. "H-how I-I—." I was cut off when she suddenly kissed me on the cheek and went on to say, "And I forgive you (N/N)!! It's a thing of the past right. It only left a scar. Which your so thankful for right?!" I didn't get a chance to answer because slenderman edged into our conversation.

"(Y/N), I have brought your mother back from hell to see if you would be more willing to open up more. Plus recently I've been needing another addition added to the family. Also, if you wouldn't mind me asking Miss (Y/L/N), how did you die?" My mother gave an evil look to me but instead of telling she just said, "That's a story for another Slenderman. Now if you'd allowed I want to go to my room seeing as I am awfully exhausted." She said as she yawned at the end. "Very well miss (Y/L/N)—." She cut him off correcting him. "Oh please, just call me Elizabeth." (if you'd like you can change the name). "Alright then. Make a left at the right side of the hall then it's your 3rd door on the north side of the hall. Sleep well Elizabeth."

Once you could no longer hear her footsteps you burst out into a fit of insanity. Your knees buckled to the ground and you started grabbing your head harshly. You were muttering things like "why" or "not again" eventually there were tears running down your face.

My POV 🤡🌚

You sat on the floor trembling and crying. Slender just watched as you did so. He looked a bit distressed from it too, in fact he even felt guilty. After a while he finally broke the silence by saying, "Dinners ready we should get going..." It seemed like you hadn't even heard him because of the sirens going off in your head. You hadn't even realized slen had picked you up with one of his tentacles and carried you on his back to the dining hall.

——

You were placed down by slendy at your spot at the table. You were getting stares as you continued with your fit of distress. People began eating looking at you every so often. The usual chatter hadn't occurred the evening making it clear that something had occurred. After a couple of minutes with silence and your occasionally very quiet mumbles, someone had finally broken the silence.

"Slendy why is big sister crying?" Sally asked. As if on cue, the reason just magically appeared. "Awww darling... don't tell me you're crying over me.." Elizabeth said with a hint of mischief in her voice. "s-stop-p......." You said so quite that only a few could hear. "What was that dear? I couldn't quite hear you." Your mother said with enjoyment. "I s-said stop! You're supposed to be dead!! I killed you! That was supposed to be the day I was forever free!! And y-you- you're for some god awful reason your back!" You yelled spelling out the truth. Your mother started uncontrollably laughing making no effort to hide her enjoyment. "Please, you know I would have gotten back somehow (Y/N). So just stop acting so dumb! Honestly I don't understand why anyone here actually accepts you! You're useless!!!!" That was when she drew the line.

As she finished that sentence she immediately had to dodge a weapon. The weapon being a hatchet. But not just anyone's old hatchet, Tobias Rodgers.

A/N

Straight up the chapter I've gotten most frustrated with because I couldn't find a certain part in the story

Well I luv y'all and have a good day ima go to sleep now and probably write a lil tomorrow 😌😚

Published— Sunday, February 23rd 2020 at 11:03pm

Word count; 863 words