Chapter 4 E

No recap this time (sorry!)

Your P.O.V
I lay awake. But you know why I lay awake. Because, it had been 3 in the morning and somebody, was having sex in the room next to mine. And my guess was very very, disturbing to me.

"Could you two shut up!" I yelled. I mean they sounded like a Hurd of elephants! It went silent for a minute. I tried going back to sleep once more. Almost asleep... *SEX NOISES THAT BE VERY VERY LOUD*

I just wanted some sleep...

Timeskip to when you were going to wake up~

I still laid there. This time it's not 3am and it's me looking like a stoned raccoon. I looked dead being honest... it wasn't very pleasing..

At that very moment in the morning all that I could hear was birds. But then suddenly there was a disturbance in the air.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

OH MY JESUS HALLELUJAH  IM NOT READY

Deciding id probably never achieve a  peaceful sleep if I'd had smashed snooze, I slapped myself before forcing the one and only up.

Dying, you sluggishly went and washed up. Of course getting dressed in the process. I was hoping that I didn't look like complete dog shit currently. But seeing the final product, My first thoughts to were; RACCOON GANG WHERE YOU AT?? (idk guys I just feel like there's a bunch of us who are raccoons and are just you know on s0mEThlnG).

Forcing myself to leave the room , I decided I'd "peek" over at my new roommates place. It was blue and had had a clock on it. While id been peeking at the door, two people had walked out.

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me.

I had slowly felt rage enter me. I quickly averted my eyes away from the boy, and speed walked the shit, down the stairs. Darting to my awaited breakfast (you'll be in the dining room lol).

"Hey (Y/N)~." Ben said in a more lustful tone. "Heyo." I replied back with. I was already over it being honest. Usually id be done in about an hour, but with me being a literal stoned raccoon, I was just ready to eat my daily trash and zoom.

3/4ths of the house were already waiting —for food— in the dining room. Most were covered with blood (most likely from the previous night/early morning). I didn't mind it though, even I had some mornings where I'd been soaked in blood. This was truly nothing.

When people received their food, they began to dig in. I noticed that EJ had left the dining room. "Hey, where's EJ going?" I asked. "Oh! You don't know? He eats organs." Ben piped up. "That still doesn't explain why he eats anywhere but the dining room. I said getting slightly annoyed. I was already done, so this kinda piled onto it.

"Well he doesn't exactly eat like us. And every time he does eat with us, those two like to "gag" because they like to make fun of it." Clockwork explained. When she said "those two" she had been pointing at Jeff and Ben.

"Well excuuuse me princess. It's not pretty when he eats." Jeff started to defend himself with. Eventually resulting with clockwork and Jeff getting into a fight. I slipped out of the room to go find EJ. Turns out he was on the porch.

"Hi EJ." I simply— but tiredly— said.

"Oh nononono, you don't want to be out here with me." He quickly said. "Well actually I kinda want to get away from the fight in there." I replied. He seemed like he had been uncomfortable with me being around him. But he slowly started eating the organ.

Okay authors POV basically cause I'm lazy and it's kinda hard for me to do your POV completely sorry!!~

You stared at him while he ate. It fascinated you. "Uhhh, hi?" He awkwardly said. You broke out of your trance, and said sorry. "It was just so..." You were about to say something but he | rudely >:( |cut you off with, "Gross. It was gross. I know it was don't lie to me." He said in a sadder tone of voice. You wanted to prove that it wasn't gross on how he had ate. But what had gone to your head, woah.

You had seen there was two kidneys/organs in the bag he'd grabbed the kidney/organ out of. EJ has only ate one.

You grabbed the kidney/organ quickly and ate it. EJ had just stared at you. And guess what was extremely weird? You liked it! The kidney had tasted really really good to you! (this is part of being a stoned raccoon now 😔)

Apparently you two had a little audience, because almost everyone who was at breakfast ran out and asked, "Are you okay?" or, "Does your head feel okay?" You didn't answer those questions, and just took another bite. Jeff and Ben weren't fake gaging, they were throwing up!! You had started to laugh, that's when people started to calm down and start to quiet down. I mean the funniest part of all of this was the expressions! Even though EJ looked a little embarrassed and or guilty of murder. But the one that made you laugh the most was slendermans.

His face 'showed' so many emotions. Like, confusion and the 'wtf face'.

"Child... What..? How..? Did.. Did you.. dare say...... like.....The taste of kidney....?" Slender asked. Everyone and everything had been completely silent. You couldn't even hear breathing. "Yeah! It was delicious!" You replied brightly. EJ changed from the, "oOOOHhhhhH iM s0 eMO gOTh aHHHHhhHhhh" to being looking really happy and excited. Most would say he looked thrilled.

It was clear you had made a good friend.

~timeskip~

You had finally finished unpacking your things. It had took a while but it was totally worth it. You had went down to get lunch, when a thought had completely interrupted you. 'Didn't Slendy say I had training today?' You questioned. You shrugged it off knowing that he'd come and get you if and or when the training would start. You started making a sandwich, when your brain questioned what you'd be training for.

'Obviously killing.' You thought the obViOus. Honestly, why would killers even have to train? Your confusion was definitely boosted by 5. You finished making your sandwich and walked to the living room to watch Ben and Jeff play video games.

They had their eyes glued on the tv and just said a simple "hey (Y/N)." And didn't speak after that. They had been playing wii tennis. It was honestly pretty funny. It was until Jeff had finally scored up and received his victory that the intense gameplay broke.

"Hahah! Suck my dick Ben!" Jeff exclaimed. "COME OVER HERE THEN!" Ben retorted. "Nah, that's gay. No homo though bro." Jeff said. Ben agreed, then they offered me a controller. "Nah, I don't think I'm gonna." You had finished your sandwich while their battle was in progress. "'Kay, well just know you always have a spot dude." You nodded then proceeded to walk to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)." You had fell from the shock. Slendy just popped out of no where! "WHAT THE HECK SLENDER!" You yelled at him. He politely and quickly offered you a hand up and you took it. "Sorry about that (Y/N). I was just here to tell you that you are having your first "train" in 3 minutes." He informed you. "Thank you for informing me. I was wondering when I was going to train. But I'll be there." You replied with. He nodded and waited with you. You guess he was going to show you where you were going to train and such. One of your last thoughts had actually been awhile back though.

'Wow, im actually gonna train for killing. huh'

A/N

another chapter done kids honestly I'm thankful that people are actually reading this and such. I'm sunburnt like everywhere but see ya next time.

Next update: 0-3 days

| 1156 words |

(NEW)

Time Estimate
| PUBLISHED |

Status
| EDITED |

Published
| ??? |

Word count
| 1366 words |