Chapter 7 E

Thank you!!! For 200+ Reads!!^•^

It's recap time everybody 😎

You swiftly turned around and grabbed Ben by the collar of his tunic and threw him down. You were about to summon your scythe, but as you were about to say the words you began to feel drowsy. Your vision had failed on you, and you passed out. You could only hear faint noises. But for now, you took the chance to rest.

AUTHORS POV (HEHEHHEHE)

People were rushing into the room. Shouting, for what exactly? You! You just passed out for Christ sake. Which really left everyone shook,quaking, astonished, and just appalled. But someone had gone faster than all of them, SLEEP.

I mean without your precious sleep in the previous chapterr— I MEAN DAYS. You were truly dead. But out of everyone, one person was more than shook,quaking, astonished, and just appalled, it was Toby.

Ah yes the infamous killer from the beginning of your "troubles". He had pushed people aside just to get to your undead corpses first. But he obviously wasn't first. It was slenderman and Ben of course!!! I mean who else my dudes 😎. Yeah but let me cut the mood I'm in and try to get serious about your conditions and shit.

You looked dead. That's all that it could've been explained as. Your raccoon eyes had finally showed their final form. The things you'd been trying to hide had suddenly just rotted to the ground. I mean, the secret you'd been trying to hide this whole time, was finally out.

You had been rushed to the infirmary. Even though it had been a little obvious of what had happened, Toby had insisted to take you to the infirmary. Just Incase something was wrong. Of course clockwork had scolded him for that. Just because a girls friends with a boy, doesn't mean they're bOYfRienD & gIRlfRieND.

Anyways I'll just let someone else take over because this is gonna be an actual shitpost. Might edit later, actually nvm that takes actual fucks and right now I don't have that. Btw this is all in the same day. Bipolar tings ✌︎

Toby's POV

"(Y/N)!" I basically naruto runned to (Y/N) when I had seen/heard her crash.

"Please don't be dead please don't be dead please don't b- SHES ALIVE!" Ben shouted. I took a relieved sigh. But still continued to rush to (Y/N).

EJ had been "inspecting" (Y/N) for a couple of seconds just to completely check she wasn't dead. "Well, she's not dead. She just passed out due to exhaustion." He simply explained. "What does that mean?" Sally asked. "It means that she just needs to rest and she should be okay Sally." EJ said in a gentle and welcoming voice. "Okay!" Sally replied with a warm smile.

"Helloooo! Can we acknowledge the fact (Y/N) could be seriously hurt!" I said. (That's right I'm not doing stuttering this time because I'm lazy who'd blame me? *everyone*) "Toby. You heard EJ. She will be okay." Slenderman argued. "Yeah, but what if she had a head injury from the past or something.." I argued back. "That,,,, makes zero since whatsoever but fine." EJ gave in. I did a little victory. "But this is not happening again!" He quickly added. 'It'll happen again.' Slenderman quietly chuckled.

The Infirmary

Your POV

Dream/ flashback to when you were 9