Chapter 8 E

Let me put put out a statement. I feel like shit from last chapter. I'm going to edit it later (not now obviously). But when I have edited it, I will put it in the upcoming chapter. I'm very sorry from last chapter. Anyways. (Future me) I actually really enjoyed the last chapter. Most of you got a little bit more of me :).
edit ↓
(it was actually really good idk why u didn't like it)

So please, enjoy this little recap :,)

Toby then stopped hugging you, making you feel... sad? But he than picked you up bridal style making you blush intensely and the others look at you. He then carried you up the stairs into his room. 'omfg this is not goodie good. Aw shit, here we go again.' He then placed you down on his bed and said,

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"..." You genuinely were starting to feel bad. Yes, you only "knew" Toby for a short amount of time. But you still felt bad for not telling him. Your chest scorched. It wasn't like you got burned, it just hurt so bad. There had been tears fighting you.

"I'm s-sor...." Once you tried speaking, you broke. And Toby didn't comfort you at all. You were just left there crying... crying? No, sobbing. There was quite tension, until LJ entered the room.

"Hey Toby wanna play a ga-" He then got a glimpse/noticed (at) you. "(Y/N)! What happened?!" You couldn't even respond, you could only hiccup or something between it. LJ began to glare at Toby. Shortly though. But while LJ has been glaring, Toby just stood there, emotionless. As if he didn't do anything wrong. LJ then picked you up , and quickly took you out of Toby's room.

He was taking you downstairs. You kinda surprised yourself that you could even see that much. It looked as if he was taking you to slendy. On the (assumed) way to slenderman's office a couple of people asked if you were "okay" or, "what happened?". People had been very very concerned. You of course were having such a breakdown you weren't even gonna be close to responding.

"Come in." A loud peaceful voice said. LJ did as said and went into the office (with you of course).

"(Y/N). I'm sorry to "confront" you about this but," Slenderman leaned in, "I need you to tell me your past." You were quite shooketh. Like damn b we not even on the second date, keep it in ya damn pants! But instead of saying that, you said, " Why does -hiccup- that even m-matter? How can THEE SLENDERMAN, -half ass snort- not know what a-a-a person like me's past is?? You know everyone else's, why not m-mine?" He took a moment to try and recollect himself. When you started confronting him, he got a little star struck.

You were attempting to try and stop crying, but you were failing. It seemed like he hadn't even really been noticing. After failing to fully recollect himself, he finally confessed some things.

"Well, er, you see (Y/N).... Over the course of the time you've been here you know that I can read your mind.." He started the obvious. You weren't gonna interrupt so you let him continue. "Well for over the course of the time, it seems like I've been, how would you phrase it? Loosing connection..? Kind of like.... I can't read your mind when I want, and when I try it almost never works." You were taken aback. You were actually happy at the moment, but kinda turned a little sadder seeing as he couldn't read your mind. Happy because have you seen yo mind??? *vines start playing*

(Sad because we was gon make so many jokes guys—— I CRI)

"... May I take my leave... slenderman?" It's almost as if he was kind of shocked that you hadn't tried to question further on this. "Er, I guess so... If you want we can discuss matters later..?" He offered. It's like he knew you knew what was happening. And you did.