Chapter 3 E

| Recap |

"Wait, where we goin?" You asked completely confused this time. "You'll find out as soon as you get dressed. Don't take too long. We're waiting..."

"We're...?" But he didn't answer your question and just disappeared before your eyes. Being the gallio you are, you were confused once more. I mean he basically just yeeted himself out of your room after saying some of the most spookiest confusin shit ever. But doing as you were told, you dressed yourself. In fact everything you needed to get ready with was there. You didn't question how it was there, you just continued.

~10min time skip~

You'd been playin on your phone to pass time and the thought of slenderman once occurred to you. Hmmm I thought he wasnt real. I mean I also thought I wasn't exactly capable to kill but I mean, here we are again. Didn't he say he was gonna come get me as soon as I'd gotten dre—

IN COMES SLENDERMAN!

"Ahem. Sorry I was a little late child, I've been going through some important files." He said in his once more monotone calming voice. "Are you ready to meet the others?" I mean not really but like, sure why not. Meeting people wasn't a strong suit of yours. I mean in kindergartener it was (apparently) cute when you ran up to kids with bugs, but that was kindergarten. And nowadays you didn't run up to people with bugs, it was blood or bodies.

"I mean, I could skip meetin people but I mean ima be livin with them now, so, sure! Why not." You exclaimed. Slenderman just 'looked' at you for a second (probably thinking "get you dum dumb bubblegum lookin ass da fuq outta here"). "Okay, let's go meet them then." He said his voice changing into a not so settled voice.

Exiting your room, there were a bunch more doors. You couldn't see all of them by walking by though. You'd have to explore later. Walking done the hall, you had seen a pink door, a slashed with blood door, a completely blue door with some type of black ooze running down the top. A green door with the Zelda sign. And then a white door, that acutely said,'Jane'. But oh trust me when I say there was a lot more doors, I mean those were just the ones I remember completely. Walking down the oak stairs wasn't creepy, but in a way it was. You could tell the house was a little antique, but the stairs. WHEW! They seemed ancient!!But then again, the whole house was. But you quickly averted that out of your mind to look at the killers ahead of you.

Is that Jeff The Killer? You thought confused, but quickly realized, if slenderman was real, all the "make believe" creepypasta were most certainly real.

"Right... (Y/N), these are your new roommates." Slenderman said once more in that unsettling tone."Right, um.. could I possibly.. Get to know the names real quick? I mean I'm fine venturing on my own but it would be much appreciated and helped." You said in a certain tone that it takes to perfect. "Ahhh, of course." He replied with. He pointed at the look a like link. "What? What are you asking from m- OOHHHHH! You want me to say my name? Ah, okay my name is Ben." The elf said. Slenderman just sighed and rubbed his temples. "Continue please.." He requested. The guy everyone knew had spoken up to say his name as well. "I'm Jeff. I'm pretty sure you already knew that, but yeah, can't get much better." He added a wink to his last sentence making you chuckle a little. Going on there was a clown named Laughing Jack (LJ), a gray guy with a blue mask named Eyeless Jack (EJ). The person who owned the name 'Jane' introduce herself. You seemed to faintly remember that name... and the owner of it... Finally, finishing the line, oh wait-."I think that's all. No, wait, where the hell is Tobias?!" Making the best entrance ever, 'Tobias' knocked down the front door saying,

"I-I'm baack-k!" The man from last night! You thought to yourself. You felt a surge of rage over you but you didn't want to do anything outrageous... yet..

See, there was a time and place you let out your anger. Right now wouldn't be the best. "Oh h-heeyyyyyy, I know you fr-rom somewhere!" He pointed at you. And you glared at him. Oh boy, now you were angry. Him just speaking so freely like that managed to make you grit your teeth. With your gritted teach you had managed to say in the most not calm voice ever (and an unsettling smile),"Yeah, the basement." He then had the audacity to go up and hug you and say, "N-no hard feel- feeling-s r-right..?" Everyone could feel the tension in the room. Not exactly tension, outrage.

"Uhhh.. Toby.. I would let go.." Ben said terrified for Toby's life. "W-why~? It's no-ot like sh-she's gonna k-k-kill m-me or anythi-ing!!" At this point you had shoved him off you and just said a simple,"sorry" before leaving the hallway. Course you had zero idea where you were going but it didn't stop you. It was until you could slightly hear breathing behind you when you decided to stop. It was just thing 1 and thing 2 this time and the weirdest question you'd been asked in your life time.

"H-hey! (Y/N)! Wait up!!" The smiling killer said. "Yee?" You replied with. Why the heck are they tryna talk to you, no one does that if necessary.. "We were wondering if you wanted to play some video games with us." The little one said. "Hmmmmmm... let me think real quick... why not." You answered. Ben has fisted the air ( ;) ) and Jeff just let out a "cool".

~ in le living room ~

You guys had been playing the og Mario Cart and you were kicking bums at it. Though, Ben has finally managed to get to 1st place, but almost immediately you hit him with one of the luckiest spawns, the blue shell. "WHAT THE HECK BRO?! I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!!!!" Ben burst out. You two had actually gained an audience. What happened to Jeff? Well let's just say.... he got last place 2 times and was done. He just sat there and watched you two. Eventually he wasn't the only one who was there.

Everyone was very surprised that Ben had let you keep your first place the whole time. Ben had of course threatened to glitch the game, but then you threatened him with water. You didn't know much about Ben, but you knew that he didn't like water. When this happened everyone laughed though. It made you feel like you had friends and family for a second. But you brushed it off and beat Ben's ass in Mario Cart. "Dinner time!" A voice ran in your head. You could tell it was Slenderman, because one, the voice, two who else??

~At dinner ~

You sat next to Ben and Sally (and Charlie). Across from you was Judge Angels. You'd been chatting with Sally and Charlie, talking about things like candy and princesses. Soon the day had went to an end though. Sally went to bed and almost all the CreepyPastas did aswell. The ones who didn't were out on missions or just killing.

You laid in your bed exhausted from the day that had just been completed. You figured tomorrow you would unpack and everything. But at dinner you had also been told you were going to have to train and such. See your skills and everything. Yayyyyyy!!! Training!!! Your "joys could wait for tomorrow, not today. You just let sleep take over your body and mind. It was all good. But then a sudden thought hit you in the head. Dang, I'm actually living with killers. Wowzers.

A/N

Idk if anyone reads these but hopefully you guys do cause sometimes I might actually post things that are important but yay another chapter done and a long one too okay bye bye
Niomi

2-5 days

| 1315 Words |

owowowoowowowowowowoowowowowow

| NEW word count |

| 1389 words |

(NEW STATS)
Time Estimate
|  PUBLISHED |

Status
|  EDITED |

Published
|  ??? |

Word count
|  1401 words |