Chapter 9

yUHHHUHHH its rewind time 😎

Killing one person wouldn't be enough to satisfy you this time, you were gonna have to go on a massacre.

Ticci Toby's POV

(Y/N)'s been gone for at least 3 hours now. Most of us have began to wonder what happened and or why it's taking so long.

"Bet she wussed out." Jane scoffed. No one said anything. Me and her weren't really on speaking terms after she tried to frame me of cheating (with clockwork). I obviously would never do that to my sweetheart.

After awhile everyone eventually went to bed. I stayed up to see if she actually would and did succeed. I'm hoping she just got lost in the forest.

1 hour later

It's been an hour so far and she's still not back. I've almost given up hope for her. I mean, it's not that I'm completely giving up on her. It's just.... if she can't successfully kill then... how will she even stay with us...? I mean... no...

Timeskip to Breakfast

Slenderman's POV (heheheheh)

- How slendermans thoughts work -

When slenderman is thinking he will have the "fonts"
Bold and Italics

When slenderman is speaking, he will only have Bold.

We continue~

Slendermans POV

(Y/N) still hasn't returned from her first kill. I feel as if she's hiding something from us... Deep into my thoughts I hadn't even noticed something/someone enter the forest. I finally snapped out of my deep thought when I heard something very loud from the front hall.

Ticci Toby's POV

We were all eating breakfast "peacefully", when there was suddenly a burst through the front door. It had been (Y/N).... soaked in blood..

Your POV + Author ;)

15 minutes ago

"Ugh.... my head.." You grabbed your head head in pain. You had been surrounded by barn animals and bottles. 'Aw shit... here we go again..' You instantly knew what happened when you looked down. You'd been soaked in blood. You then remembered what you'd have to face due to your absence at the mansion. Worry.

You immediately got out of that abandoned used barn. Of course the goats had chompie chomped your clothing. At least they were gettin themselves some food. You hadn't ate since yesterday's breakfast. You couldn't worry about that right now though. You looked around to observe your surroundings. You hadn't been far from slenderman forest. Infact, you hadn't been far from the mansion in general.

You began your/the run. You dreaded running. It was just so tiring. And once you began running it seemed like you couldn't really stop. It had to take you a few feet so you could slow down.

About 14 minutes later

You felt your legs/knees about to give out. And then you'd seen the mansion almost right in front of you and you couldn't stop yourself in time. You braced yourself for the impact of the door.

BAM!

You laid on the now broken door pieces holding your head. You were extremely dizzy. You felt like you had been on the spinning tea cups going full speed like 2 times as fast.

"(Y/N)!!!" Everyone exclaimed. You then remembered that you still had a bunch of blood on yourself. "Aw heck.. here we go again." You joked. Ben and Jeff tried to suppress a snicker. Failing of course.

"What happened? Why are you home so late?! Did you succeed on your mission?" Slender began ramming you with questions. It was a little unsettling. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine. I did manage to kill a person or 8. But before I go into detail could I please have some food. I'm starving!" You exclaimed. As on cue your stomach rumbled. Everyone then burst out laughing, you included.

After breakfast you seen Toby eying you. You weren't really looking forward to chatting with Toby after the last chat. I mean, who is he to expect you'd tell him that you'd been exhausted? Who is he to even expect you to share anything with him!? Honestly...

After about a 50 second starring contest, he began to walk up to you. You glared at him. And he seemed to know the reason why. He began to pout. As he began his pout you began to soften. 'Damn it!' You we're slowly but surely turning soft for him. You didn't even have any control over it now!

Your heart began to ache as you pushed Toby away. You immediately headed towards your room to finally change out of your torn blooded clothes. After getting ready and changed, you sat down and pondered. You had been asking yourself questions as to why you had been going soft. And it was specifically for one person! You didn't like these feelings that you knew were developing.. in fact you were gonna try and almost completely distance yourself from them. And him.

A/N

BACK AGAIN! KSSHJSOOWIWK HE'LL BE BACK AGAIN OAHOOOO

yeah I don't remember the lyrics that well. Sorry the chapters short I'm really trying ive just not been in the mood to write as much. I'm not saying ima take a break though. I think I'm gonna take just a couple days to myself and editing. Yes, I did plan on editing almost all the chapters when we hit 300 reads. But seeing as I can't even really successfully make chapters anymore, I'm gonna have to edit them. If this chapter even makes since or as the last one, please tell me. I'm gonna be editing almost all of the days (hopefully). But I will see you whenever.

Time Estimate
| 7-26 days |

Status
| EDITED|

Published
| Sunday, August 18th |

Word count
| 939 words |