Chapter 14 + new month ahah

September 23rd of 2019

on the bus currently so there most likely will be a lot of spelling mistakes but you'll be able to ignore that if I get enough time to proof read. teehee love y'all 😙

IMPORTANT STUFF

September Week Schedule

| Monday | very very very rare
| Tuesday | Post
| Wednesday | No Post
| Thursday | Rare Find
| Friday | Rare find
| Saturday | Post
| Sunday | No Post

(CP/N)= CREEPYPASTA NAME- creepypasta name
———————————————

Your POV

"CKACKAKCKA"
The cackling was getting worse and worse. And as the cackles got worse the sweat did too. I was petrified of that... that thing..! It was like a empty body, like a skeleton. But the eyes were still there and more creepy.

My sweat started to mix with my now running tears. The monster attempted to hit me, but I dodged left just in time. Then suddenly something grabbed me. That something was a certain boy, named Toby.
Toby began to start shaking me and screaming at me.

The image then began to ripple like water and the sound and shaking got worse.
.
.
.
.

"(Y/N)!" Toby yelled. I'd been shaking violently with cold sweat all over. My eyes had the sweat and tears mixed. My voice felt horrid like I'd been screaming for hours. "T-tob-b-by....!" Thats all I could manage to say before he quickly pulled me into his arms. "Don't scare me like that (Y/N)....." I felt myself getting flustered. Then, it hit me.

We kissed.

He broke up with clockwork.

I got stabbed.

Speaking of getting sharp pains above my stomach. "AH!" I screamed out in obvious pain. Toby didn't react with his voice, he just started to hold my hand to my stomach. It kinda weirded me out, but it stopped. I then seen a light blush form on his face. I quietly giggled at it. Jeez I'm such a girl now
>;(

He'd heard me giggle then he quickly put up his mouthguard and turned away.

"aaAWWWWE!!!" Suddenly, Ben walked his clown ass in. "how cUTE *LOUD COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*" He wiggles his eyebrows and pervertedly stared at me. Toby took his hand away from underneath my boobi— WAIT A MINUTE

"Bro why are you so red, like, you a damn tomato now." Ben exposed. "Are you hot?" Toby asked with full concern in his voice. "N-no... I-I'm fi-fine....." I managed to stutter out. I could've cried right then and now. Ben just looked at me and Toby and blurted out, "TOBIAS YOURE COMING WITH ME" and pulled Toby out of the room. I wondered why, but quickly pushed any thoughts away to try and calm myself down from my fluster attack.
It kinda worked, but not really. I was still a little red.

By the time they'd gotten back, EJ had been in the room to check up on my wound. It still hurt like a son-of-bitch i tell you.

"You know (Y/N, you're lucky you're not dead." EJ reassured me.
"Oh yeah totally EJ. Might feel dead but apparently i'm not, HAH! Like EJ if you think i'm thriving right now, oh my jeebaleeba you are wrong!!!" I complained in complete agony. Toby and Ben just silently observed in the corner. I shit you not this was one of the most terrifying things i'd probably ever see. Ben was being quite. Me and EJ looked at them then turned to each other. We shared the same terrified look.

"OH BEN DARLING OLD PAL WHERE ARE YOU?????!!!" A very loud masculine voice called out. Me and EJ snapped out of our looks for a moment to attempt recognize the voice. I couldn't, but Ben clearly did.
"Hide me!" He whisper yelled. EJ did as Ben said and hid him. It must've been bad if EJ actually agreed to hide him. Toby speedily walked to my side as EJ and Ben we're preparing one of the most confusing and worst hiding places ever.

I started to hear the footsteps getting closer so I sat up as far as i could— and as fast— and grabbed Ben. I then kinda dragged him right next to me in the twin bed. I motioned for him to hide under the blanket and he did so.

"Oh Benny-boo where are yo—" There was a pause then some slender beast walked into the room. "Oh lovely!!!" This wannabe slender began to laugh. Toby went into a settle defense position. "What's so lovely, splendorman?" Toby said in a kinda harsh tone. I could tell the boys weren't really on the best terms with this 'splendorman' figure. "I was just hoping you could tell me where Benjamin was... but while i'm at it I seemed to have spotted a stranger here.." He then glared at me and Toby then became a lot more closer to me. "Who are you?" Splendorman asked me. The boys backed down and waited for my response. I mean everyone knew what I was going to say. My name duh stoopy doopies. But which name would I say?

"I'm (CP/N).. And you are?" I said in a firm tone. The boys looked at me with a little of shock on their faces. Truly no one had seen me act this firm before. This is what my personality was like when I had been dealing with my important and much more serious missions. Splendormans face then turned. His face no longer seemed to have his everlasting smile and happiness. His face had a more everlasting frown on it. I felt Ben touch my arm. I had almost forgot he'd been there.

"You..!"

October 5th 2019

Yeah we're back. only been a second ik but honestly slots happened
i mean i almost died i actually got a bunch done damn that felt good uhm let's just say i love y'all and everything
thanks for letting me take that quick break
i'm a lot more relaxed and who knows
i might just have a week i can't update because my god sometimes it be like that
my fall break is
10/16/19-10/18/19
(counting weekends)
10/18/19-10/20/19

teehee byeeeee

OCTOBER SCHEDULE

SUNDAY - :/
MONDAY - :|
TUESDAY - ;(
WEDNESDAY - :)
THURSDAY - ;(
FRIDAY - ;(
SATURDAY - :)

OCTOBER SCHEDULE (END)

Word Count
1044 words 🦝