Chapter 17

Friday, November 15th 2019
and i oop and i sk

Estimates @ bottom

YOUR POV

While I was being carried to my own room, I heard a "AN I OOP AND I SKSKSKSIKSIS" come from the room across mine. Bens. He was either doing tiktoks, or tormenting Jeff. Or both. We came to a stop for a moment for the first time in the past 2 minutes i finally looked up to see why we had stopped. we had been in front of my room. Toby looked at sally and asked if she could open the door and she gladly did so. He walked me towards my bed and placed me down. I then began to reposition myself into something more comfortable.

"Would you like any tea?" Sally asked. I nodded my head and she quickly ran off. It was just me and Toby now. The last time I'd saw him was... when he kissed me....

"U-uhm..." I stuttered out. He didn't talk either. It looked like he was blushing. But the only light source I had was the lit candle on my bedside.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N) for kissing you.. it's j-just.. I lo-." Before he could finish his sentence Sally came back in exclaiming, "I have tea!!" As soon as she said that I heard something running from the hall. It was Ben.
"TEA????! WHERE?" Sally looked at Ben funny, "Tea." She held up her little tea cup. "Oh.." Ben then presumed walked back to his room clearly disappointed and sad. Sally began to walk over to me holding a full cup of tea. She put the cup on my bedside and started talking to me about one of her favorite dresses. Toby just sat down on the floor and listened quietly. It seemed like he had been thinking, but who could know.

I started to kinda ignore Sally and went off in my own little world. But this world was a little dangerous. This world made me face all the things i've ignored.

What's me and Tobys relationship?
well merely gone.... it's complicated right now... let's change the subject....
What is slenderman doing with all of your stuff?
.... next subject please...
Why can't you speak?
..i'm not sure...

The questions continued. And they got even worse. It was until Sally had realized you weren't paying any attention to her that you got a glance back into reality.

"(Y-Y/N-N)...." She looked terrified. Put you lived for it. You sought out her fear for it made you feel better. You then turned back to the lonely tragic world.. and then everything turned to chaos...

A/N

okay so sorry that things have been short but guess what! i'm doing a christmas special. i plan on updating one more time before the christmas special but y'all already know that's probably not gonna happen bc yeah anyways the story has been getting more popular so i have planned a tour of the mansion as well
i'm actually terribly sorry that the chapters have been short it's just this is like the gap for now because i didn't have this stuff planned but i do have the rest planned after our bumpy road goes flat
anyways love y'all so much
xoxo, you've been spooked
❤️

thank you guys so much for 100+ votes and 1k+ reads!!