Chapter 13

A/N

September 22nd 2019

Not much to say this time lol.
Butttttt I love y'all 💖🥺🥵

September Week Schedule

| Monday | very very very rare
| Tuesday | Post
| Wednesday | No Post
| Thursday | Rare Find
| Friday | Rare find
| Saturday | Post
| Sunday | No Post

———————————————

Your POV

I quickly looked up and seen clockwork. She suddenly pulled out the knife and grabbed my wrist. Leading me to a presumed coat closet.

She opened the door and pushed me in. She then stepped in and shut the door very quietly. Why not scream for help? Well here's the thing, when someone's hand is over your mouth it's kinda hard to be heard. 'Oh well you could've just bit her—' SHUT THE FUCK UP. Bitch came prepared and had rubber gloves on.

She quickly switched her hand over my mouth, and put tape on it instead. Grabbing rope from thin air she then tied my legs and hands. She had a devilish smirk on her face and did a tiny wave before exiting the tiny closet and locking the door shut.

I'd been so distracted by what was happening before I realized that I was bleeding out and I couldn't do shit about it. I tried screaming out, but it came out as a terrible muffled "grrrrrr".

"Hey clockie where ya been?" I heard a distinct sound come from my left. I immediately looked around. Not to fast though, I was losing enough blood as it is. I seen a tiny kinda crack in the wall. It was like a slice really.
I began to muffle out any noise I could. Then I got struck with an idea.

I turned my body to the slice, which was very hard to do due to the fact that closet was shrunken like 8x the bathroom. When I finished turning I began to feel very light headed, and the little strength that was left into me had to be escorted to the wall.
I took my feet back a lot, and gave the wall a hard kick. The slice was no more, it was a hole, a big one at that.

I couldn't really see the hole in general, I could just see the light. That's when the dizziness consumed me and I passed out.

Authors POV
(Back again 😌✌️)

The sudden noise caused everyone to stop their conversations sans turn to the now passed out girl. She'd only been awake for a couple of seconds, before she ultimately let her "exhaustion" take over her.

The girl with the clock eye scoffed. Deep down she'd been impressed, but morally, she was pissed.

"How the fuck did that bitch do it!" She screamed in rage.

"Clockwork," The slender man growled. The girls rage quickly turned into fear. She began to raise out of her seat but just then two masked figures came up behind her and grabbed her arms. "UGH! MASKY, HOODIE! LET ME GO!" She tried kicking, but it was useless. "Take her to the basement.... NOW!" Slenderman roared. The two masked men weren't really fazed by it, they just took the girl to the steps, and disappeared.

Eyeless Jacks POV

After the loud sound I waited a few moments before seeing if it was worth my while. And it sure as hell was. "(Y/N)...!" I whispered under my breath. I quickly went through the hall and opened up the closet.

I then examined her and found the wound. "Shit!" I hissed. Clockwork had gotten (Y/N) good. I then picked (Y/N) up bridal style and quickly carried her to the infirmary.

2 hours later

Eyeless Jacks POV

After patching up (Y/N)'s wound, I then exited the infirmary. As I walked down the infirmary hall, I heard silence. Which in all honesty was pretty weird considering it was only 9pm. I then remembered that Clockwork was the one that stabbed (Y/N). I growled. It just really pissed me off. The fact that she went after (Y/N) like that..... I mean yeah, she "kissed" Toby, but there's a reason that I used quotation marks. Toby obviously had just kissed (Y/N) on his own. So technically she should've stabbed Toby.

I speedily walked downstairs and headed towards the basement. I wasn't even there yet and I could already hear the commotion. I walked in and sat down. Let me explain the scenery to you. The basement was being used as a courtroom as we've been speaking. That reminds me, the room turned into whatever the hell you or another more higher powered person wanted. I guess slendy wanted it to be used as a courtroom.

"What happened while I was gone?" I whispered to Jeff.

"Clockworks gettin serious consequences.. I mean she really does deserve it for hurting (Y/N) for no reason. If anything, she should've went after Toby. Speaking of which, hows (Y/N)?" As soon as Jeff said that I seen Toby get up and he started walking towards our seat.

"Could I go and visit her? Please EJ.." Toby asked. I wasn't gonna let him down. I mean he looked completely wrecked. And it hadn't even been a day! Not even 12 hours! "It's fine with me. Just don't touch anything that's seems like it could be valuable or could hurt you..!" I heard him let out a soft chuckle. "I won't... I promise.." He then walked out of the basement.

Toby's POV

As soon as I knew I was out of hearing and sight range, I ran to the infirmary room. When I was in sight of the door I didn't slow down I just did a quick turn. I'd seen (Y/N) just laying there.

She looked so peaceful.. gorgeous... I MEAN-

nononono that's because of her..... er... fine she looks like a fucking diamond okay?! She lights everything up even when she isn't lit up. God damn these feelings! I stopped just starring at her and walked up to her hospital bed.

I could hear her slow breaths. Her chest going up and down as she breathed. I looked at her for so long I hadn't even noticed she was basically naked. But once I did I couldn't stop blushing.

By basically naked I mean her whole chest had been bandaged up and the area above her stomach was as well. And as below her waste line.. she wore really short shorts. They were (insert brand- if you can't think of one then Black Nike).

I stopped looking because I'd realized I was actually pretty tired. I also realized that my determination was so strong to stay her I wasn't moving to my own commands. "Fine! Wanna not move let's just not move.."

I grumbled at myself. I put my head down on the bed and just slept.

A/N

Tired as sheit
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter this one was longer I feel
No cliffhanger btw
Love y'all
Night night 🖤

| Finished |

Sep. 22nd of 2019

| To be published;|

Sep. 24th of 2019

| Word Count |

1168 words