Chapter 15

October 15th 2019

Idfc- Blackbear (remix)
I started writing it and it deleted so kinda gave up but hey I'm kinda back but don't worry ima try and finish the story now okay y'all?? Okay love you guys. edit i love you guys so much like literally we over 800 reads i love y'all

Your POV

"You!" Splendorman pointed at me. I looked around for a second and then put my hand on my chest.

"Little-ol me?" I seen EJ holding back a laugh. Splendors tentacles began to flow. I felt the mood instantly change. I knew then that I had to leave the room. "If you want to deal with me then let's at least go outside." I sighed. I started to get out of bed doing my best to keep Ben covered but then I was pushed hard into the wall. When I'd pushed myself back from the wall I seen the wall had been cracked. "How did that not kill you!? Ugh, no matter this will." Splendorman demonstrates his words by grabbing me by the waste and throwing me out the window.

I felt my eyes grow wide as my image began to spiral. I kinda started to twist and turn as I was in the air. But shortly, I hit the ground.
I didn't move. I could but I didn't. I waited for footsteps and eventually they came.

"Finally! She's dead!" I heard Splendorman start to maniacally laugh. I then heard a bunch more footsteps. I heard some gasp come from behind me on my right. Then I heard a shout.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard slenderman yell out my name. "Let me get to (Y/N) Splendor!" I heard slendermon grunt, assuming that he was trying to get to me. But (assuming again) Splendorman must've been blocking him. "I'm sorry brother. She suffered a terrible fall," I heard someone growl. "she simply won't and wouldn't survive." I heard leaves crunch and I just hoped to god that that was Splendorman turning around. Because I turned my skin and exposed my eyes.

I silently began to get up after I confirmed that he was turned. I began to laugh.

"Tch, tch, tch....." I "said" with a murderous smile on my face. I put my left arm up and yelled, "scythe!" And my scythe had been summoned. Leaping forward—without lifting my head— I trapped splendorman.

He growled before releasing his tentacles.
(This might be a little confusing but you've been warned!!) I flipped from the scythes Metal and dragged out my turn (you dragged on the dirt and turned while doing so). Splendorman took a shot at hitting me in one of the right organs, I quickly dodged his tentacle and I speedily ran to the left.

As I began to take a strike, something pushed me to the ground. I tried to get up but failed.

I could feel my energy disappearing, and the lights start fading..

Saturday, November 9th
2019

Heyo, I'm tommy and I'm 19. I like to lift weights and wear sunscreen. SPF 100, i hope it's in stalk! Cause I rub it on my nips and the bell end of my co-

That's enough.

BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS LITERALLY COXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO I LOVE YALL SO MUCH IM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING AND THE SHORT CHAPTER

See y'all in.....-

Words; 563 words