Once

Aria in media

"I promise to love and do right by you as long as I have breath in me. Just ride for nigga, I'll give you the world."

Aria
"Happy Birthday Bitchhhhh!!!" Kiya screamed in the middle of the hallway.

I smiled walking toward my locker as "Happy Birthdays" and hugs were thrown my way. I truly felt the love. Except from my mother this morning.

Flashback
"Just one time Aria damn. He's paying." I shook my head finishing the last bit of touches on my hair.

She had one of her "men" here and was begging me to do something with him for money. Unfortunately, this was nothing new. She brought men here, they see me, and think they can get the mother- daughter special. It was sick.

"You think cause you fuckin' that big time drug dealer you better than me? You ain't ever gonna be better than me bitch."

"I'm not fucking him mama."

"You don't gotta lie to me whore, I already know. It's in the way you act." I continued to ignore her as I grabbed my bookbag, brushing passed her.

I glanced in her room to see the man already naked, stroking his dick. I gagged at the sight, speed walking out of the house with my mother on my heels.

"All you ever gonna be is a hoe Aria. That's it. You not better than me."

"I learn from the best I guess..." I mumbled, or so I thought

"What you say bitch?" She ran after me. I started to run toward the school. She continued to chase me before she tripped over one of the neighbors toys and fell onto her knee. She screeched out in pain. I looked over my shoulder, thanking God.

Flashback over

"Sooo, what did Dave give you?" She asked.

"What you mean?" I looked at her suspiciously as I put my books into my locker. She rolled her eyes.

"What he get you girl? I know he got you something."

"Well I haven't really talk-..." I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

A smile instantly appeared on my face as

Dave💙
would like to facetime....

Appeared on my screen. Of course Makiya nosey ass stood next to me with her face in the screen.

"Happy birthday baby." Dave cheesed as I answered the call.

"Thank you poohbutt." I blew a kiss through the phone blushing.

"Hey I'm Makiya." She interrupted.

"So I'm coming to get you after school." He stated completely ignoring her. I chuckled.

"Ok. Where we going?"

"That's for you to find out. Have a good day at school."

"Thank you baby." I hung up the phone sliding it into my pocket.

"He's rude as fuck."

"He act like that to everybody." I lied. I didn't feel like hearing her mouth on my day.

"Well, I got you something." She dug into her huge ass Gucci purse. Chez got it for her a couple weeks ago, I haven't seen her without it since.

She handed me a ticket. I looked over it seeing it was a concert ticket to see Kehlani. My favorite artist ever.