Treinta Cinco

August in media

"Her brother is in town."

Dave
"Thank you for the 1 million Instagram, I love you guys." I silently mocked Aria as I listened to her thank those weirdos on Instagram live.

"I'm not speaking on the case." She said.

....

"No, Dave and I are still together."

....

"No, I'm not starting a YouTube channel."

....

"Ok y'all I gotta go. Thanks again y'all, mwuah!"

"You think you famous now?" I said. She smacked her lips.

"You jealous?"

"Not at all." I said going back onto my page.

987K followers

I'm close...

"How you feelin' today?" I said pulling her down onto my lap. She instantly wrapped her legs around my waist, drawing circles on my back.

"I'm ok. I only cried once this morning." I kissed her forehead.

"Where's Nay ugly ass?" She laughed.

"Her brother is in town. She went to get him from the airport."

"Who's her brother?" I asked.

"His name is August." She said pushing my back against the bed.

"Like the month?" She laughed. I let my hands fall to her ass, massaging her cheeks.

Best part of my day.

"Mhmm." She answered, leaning down to give me a kiss.

I continued to massage her ass, slowly grinding her bottom half against mine.

She let out a low moan allowing me to slide my tongue into her mouth.

Aria
Our kiss was slow and nasty, just how I liked it. One of his hands slowly slid down to my clit, massaging my pearl while the other continued rubbing my ass.

I moaned in the kiss which I could tell was turning him on. His sweats were getting stiffer and stiffer.

I pulled away, taking his white tee off, throwing it on the other side of the room.

I began a trail of slow kisses from his neck, all the way down to the rim of his sweats. His breathing started to become uneven as I pulled his sweats down, licking his V line.

I slowly pulled his sweats down while kissing his chest and abs.

He chucked as his dick sprung out almost slapping me in my face. I rolled my eyes, pinching his thigh.

"Shit!" He hissed. I smiled slowly wrapping my lips around his dick, swirling my tongue around the head.

I played with his balls in one hand as my other slowly slid into my panties, fingering myself.

He looked at me with low eyes as his lips slightly parted.

He was so sexy.

I moaned around his dick as I continued to finger myself as well as deepthroating all of him.

I bobbed my head quicker causing his head to fall back and his toes to curl.

"Fuck, mm." He grunted as his hand gripped the back of my head, forcing his dick to hit the back of my throat.