Treinta Ocho

Ari in media

Kianna
"Why do you always flush the condom like I'm gonna trap you or sum?" I rolled my eyes.

"Shit, maybe you will." He smirked.

My phone rang and Makiya's name flashed across my screen.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, getting into character.

"Hey girl, wassup." I said in a cheery voice.

"Hey. You seen Aria's followers? She's getting like thousands more everyday." The amount of times I've rolled my eyes today should be illegal.

"She's buying them followers."

"I don't know Ki. And her new bestie been hanging around all types of celebrities."

"What's your point Kiya?" She's getting on my nerves with all these daily reports.

"I don't really have a-"

"Hang up the phone." He said. I instantly hung up.

"I don't know why you still playing nice with that little ass girl." He slid his pants on before lighting a cigarette.

"I'm telling you, she could be useful." He waved his hand at me.

"Where you going Hart?"

"To handle some business." He walked out.

Dave
"Hart has been off the grid for years. You really think his old ass tryna' take over now?"

"You heard what that little nigga said." I huffed.

"Maybe he just tryna' throw us off." Von said.

"He said Hart taking his city back stupid." Meek spat.

"Nigga fuck you." Von said.

"Will yall niggas quit arguing like bitches so we can find this nigga?"

My phone rang, showing Jesús' name.

"You ready?"

"Listo." He responded before hanging up.

                                       • • • •
"From what my people tell me, this Hart used to run the city back when you were a baby, yes?" I nodded.

"Have you had contact with Hart?"

"Nah. My people are working to find him. He's been hiding for decades."

"Well I have news for you." He smirked.

I kept quiet, waiting to see what he had to say.

"I normally do not get involved with my connect problems. However I respect you a lot David." He said in his chair, typing on his computer.

"One of my men spotted Hart on the outskirts of Morgan. Having a meeting with his men." He turned the computer screen to show me.

In the picture, you see Hart, Kev, Jamie and another dude with his back turned. 

"Alright so we know for sure it's Hart fucking with us."