Diecisiete

Rello in the media

"You need to grow the fuck up."

Aria

TheShadeRoom
"Aria Dave Easts latest fling lets it be known that she is not phased by Kianna's live."

TheShadeRoomTeens
"Instagram personality Aria Michelle throws shade to Dave East babymomma Kianna Moore."

Oh, I'm an instagram personality? Ya girl movin' up.

BallerAlert
"Dave East sends threats to those bullying his latest gf Aria Michelle on his babymama's live."

Bullying? These people say anything.

"I can't believe this shit man.." Dave grunted throwing his face into his hands while shaking his left leg.

I noticed he does this every time he's pissed off.

"She started it." I shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck who started it Aria." I jumped at his words. Usually I would say something smart back, but he said my full name letting me know he wasn't fuckin' around.

"I got shit on me. I can't be having my face all over the damn internet."

"I already set that shit straight. You ain't have to go being petty and shit." He continued.

I just scrolled on my phone listening to him rant.

"Now you don't got shit to say." He chuckled shaking his head.

"What you want me to do?" I asked.

"Quit being fucking childish. Grow the fuck up."

"Nigga." I laughed.

"You got with me knowing my age now I need to grow up? Tell your ugly ass babymama to grow up." I said pushing my finger into his forehead.

"Y'all both need to quit that shit."

"Tell that bitch quit speaking on me and there won't be no more shit." I slammed the door walking into the movie room.

I sighed pulling one of the blankets over me. I decided to finish the movie "Brotherly Love". Yea, I know I'm late.

Dave
"Hey little man." I cooed as I held my sleeping son into my arms.

Call me soft, but this lil' nigga really had me thinking of changing everything around. The lifestyle I live right now isn't safe for nobody. They might as well bury me too if something happen to my son because of me.

Kayden got me thinking of going legit. Maybe opening up a restaurant or a sports facility. Or shit, both. I'm already set for life with all the companies I invested in.

He just had me wanting to be the best dad I could possibly be. Be everything to him my dad never was.

"You really gave her a ring?"

"I told you keep her name out your mouth Kianna." Even though A pissed me off earlier, nobody was ever gone disrespect her.

"I didn't say her name." She mumbled. I ignored her putting a sleeping Kayden back into his crib.

"Just don't bring Kayden around her."

"She ain't no random bitch. Stop the bullshit Kianna."

"He doesn't need to be confused."

"He's a day old. He don't even know what's going on." I said packing his bag.

"How would you feel if I was fucking all these random niggas?"