Veintiuno

Aria in media

"Will we ever truly be a family?"

Aria
"Aria please tell that girl you'll call her later." He mumbled into my neck with an agitated voice.

I was currently on facetime with Kiya while snuggling with Kayden and Dave. Kiya woke Dave up with her back and forth arguing with Chez.

"Kiya I gotta call-."

"Why do you always do that shit? Stop texting other bitches in my face!" She screamed. The phone fell and all you heard was them screaming over one another.

I hung up the phone planting a kiss on Kayden's cheek and rubbing circles across Dave's back.

He's such a big baby.

"We gotta take Kayden back to Kianna's soon."

"Do we?" I whined poking my lip out. He laid several kisses on my lip.

"Yea. But we pick him up again tomorrow. Remember we got dinner with my mom."

"Yea." I sighed.

"Don't be nervous." He chuckled.

"She's cool as hell."

"I just hope she likes me."

"She will." He gave me one last kiss before returning to his nap. I shortly followed.

• • • •

Dave
"Kayden ready to go to mommy?" Aria said handing Kayden over to Kianna. Who knew this could actually turn out to be a peaceful and mature thing?

Ever since the shit with Rello, Kianna and Aria haven't been besties, but they have been cordial. For the sake of Kayden.

"So I scheduled us a family photoshoot." Kianna said bouncing Kayden up and down.

"When?" I asked.

"Next week. Be on time."

"We will."

"She's not family." She tweaked. From the corner of my eye, I saw Aria sigh. I should've known this wouldn't last long.

"We ain't married yet but-."

"She's right Dave." She interrupted.

"I'm not family. It would be weird anyways." She said with a little chuckle. She went into the next room and Kianna immediately smirked.

"The fuck is wrong with you huh? Why you always fucking with her?"

"I'm just telling the truth. And I'm not gonna tell you again, stop leaving my son with her."

"She loves Kayden, Kianna. Miss me wit' that shit."

"What would've happened if I didn't show up? What if Kayden was there? He could've hurt my baby." I sighed not exactly sure what to say.

"She thought it was you at the gate. She would've never buzzed him in."

"But she didn't check. Careless ass decisions like that can cost my baby's life. I'll be damned if I lose him because of her dumbass."

"Whatever Kianna." Was all I could say.

"Wassup big man?" Kayden giggled as I lifted him into the air.