Veinte

Dave in media

"Everybody is talking about you and Dave"

Dave
"Aria use the damn crutch and stop whining."

"But it doesn't look right with my outfit." She pouted once again.

"Stop tryna' be cute for then lame ass little boys at that school. Here." I said placing the crutch under her arm pit.

"Whatever old man." She stuck her tongue out walking toward the door.

I slung her book bag over my shoulder as we walked toward the car.

"Can we stop for breakfast?" She said turning up the radio.

"Where mama?"

"Hmm.. I want a McGriddle." I just nodded turning toward McDonalds.

I was running late for my meeting, but if big head want a McGriddle, she gettin' a McGriddle.

"Welcome to McDonalds, what can I get for you?"

"Lemme get one McGriddle, one sausage biscuit, two hashbrows and two orange juices."

"Will that be all?"

"Makiya wants a McGriddle too." I snapped my neck toward her.

"Tell her have Chez take her rat ass to McDonalds then." She sucked her lips.

"Daaaave." I huffed slowly turning back toward the speaker.

"Lemme get another McGriddle."

"$13.42 at the window." I pulled forward rolling my eyes at the wide smile on Aria's face.

She held up her phone.

"Say hey meany." She pushed her hair behind her ear staring into the camera. I stuck my middle finger up at her camera, pulling up to the window.

"$13.42"

Me and and Ari left no mercy on the food. We were both done by the time we pulled up to her school.

All eyes were on us as I helped her out the car.

"Dave put that damn crutch back in the car."

"Aria use that damn crutch before I put my foot up your ass." She rolled her little eyes snatching the crutch away from me.

"Hey bestfriend!" For the first time I caught myself rolling my eyes just like Ari's ugly ass.

Here come her clout chasing ass friend.

"Hey Dave." She sung.

"Have a good day A." I kissed her forehead before speeding off in my car.

Aria
"Girl he always acting mean to me. Like a big brother or something." She laughed. I gave her one of those white people smiles, handing her a McGriddle.

"See, just like a big brother." I ignored her walking into the building.

"Everybody is talking about you and Dave." She said with a mouth full. I almost gagged.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people talking with a mouth full of food. It's disgusting.

"People always lookin' for something to talk about." I replied putting my locker combination in.

"Girl aren't you excited? Everybody loves y'all together."

"No they don't. Everyone loves to be in my business. They the same ones commenting messy shit on my page and reporting back to his babymama."