Treinta

Kiya in media

Janay

"He's not yours."

"Cum for me baby..." I whispered in her ear as she bucked her hips harder and harder against my hand. I sucked on her neck as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, biting her lip. My favorite sight.

"Shit..." she uttered, squirting on my hand. I chuckled sticking my fingers into her mouth, letting her taste herself. 

Never breaking eye contact, she swirled her tongue around my fingers while massaging my pearl with her own. I slightly closed me eyes as she pushed me onto my back, straddling me.

Her kisses were always passionate. Nothing like I've ever felt before. She kissed me like she was making love. Like she was in love, and that always made me nervous. Because Janay McPherson doesn't love anyway.

The thought alone, instantly turned me off and she could tell.

"What's wrong?" She whispered against my neck, still trailing soft kisses.

"Uh, nothing. My stomach hurts." I lied. I sat up and began to dress myself. I heard her smack her lips as I walked into the connecting bathroom.

"What is this Nay?" She asked from the room.

"What is what?" I was glad she couldn't see my face. I knew exactly what she was talking about. I was avoiding this conversation.

"This Nay. Us." She said walking into the bathroom.

With her standing naked with her gorgeous natural face and perky chocolate titties had me wanting to tell her everything she wanted to hear. But these past months I've gotten to know her heart. I don't wanna be the one to hurt her. Again.

"What you want me to say Zinea? Huh?" I said sitting on the toilet.

"The truth!" She shouted, with tears in her eyes. I sighed.

"I can't be in a relationship right now Zinea." She shook her head staring down at her feet.

I stood up reaching for her hands but she slapped them away.

"Stop. That's all I needed to hear." With that she got her clothes and walked out the door.

Why do I feel like a part of me left with her?

Aria
"Why the fuck are you back here anyway? Do you do dumb shit on purpose?" Dave shouted as the rest of his team scurried out, leaving my mothers house spotless like last time.

"I had nowhere else to go." I mumbled dropping my head.

"You know you never gotta worry for nothing when you with me Aria so cut the bullshit. If you didn't wanna be around me that bad I could've got you a hotel!" He ranted on and on. I eventually blurred him out and got lost into my own thoughts.

What is wrong with me? Why do I get in my own head so much? Am I wrong? Was I wrong?

The last thing I wanted to do was run back to Dave with my tail between my legs, but he's the first person I call when I don't feel safe.

"You not even fucking listening!" He shouted.

"I hear you Dave! Damn!" I yelled back. He sighed sitting next to me on the couch. 

"Look Ari. You gotta figure out what you really want. If you gonna be with me, you have to trust me. Trust that I would never do you wrong or put you in harms way. I love you Ari. But I'm not gonna be a fool for nobody. You can't have doubts if you're with me."