Treinta Nueve

Kiya in media

"You're gonna bury your son"

Dave
"Get the fuck off me Dave." She whined as I pinned her down to the bed. I began kissing her neck, ignoring whatever she was saying.

"You wanna walk around with a stick up your ass for the past week then be in my face? Fuck you." I smacked my teeth, rolling onto my side of the bed.

"Man wassup with you Aria? A nigga just wanna chill. You been naggin' a nigga."

"You're gone from 6am all the way up until 3am everyday. You don't answer your phone, you don't check on your son. So yea, I deserve the right to bitch." I waved my hand at her.

"My son is good." She laughed.

"Duh nigga. Because I'm taking care of him all day."

I took the remote off the nightstand and began flipping through channels.

After a few minutes, she sighed and straddled my lap.

"You know I don't mind. I love Kayden. We just miss you that's all. What's going on?" She said staring me into my eyes.

I sighed, running my hand across my face.

"I found out one of these niggas is a snake. Shit just been getting hectic. But I'm handling it."

"You aren't in danger are you? Does he know where you live? Should we go somewhere? I'll call your mom and pack Kayden's bag." I held her arm before she could take off.

"We good ma. You know them niggas don't know where I lay my head. I'm good, we're good." I said flipping us over and kissing her forehead.

I was now in between her legs. She wrapped her legs tightly around my torso, running her hand up and down my chest.

I bit my lip staring at those beautiful brown eyes that has kept me addicted since that day at Pap's.

"I've missed you daddy." She said tugging at her bottom lip. She bucked her hips forward, grinding against my lower half.

I chuckled, leaning down and giving her a deep kiss. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back with the exact same force. I reached down, giving her ass a loud smack.

She opened her mouth to moan, I took that opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth.

She tugged at my beater, I instantly took it off. I then took off her sweatshirt, well my sweatshirt that she stole and threw it across the room.

I took a second to eye her breasts. I gave both the of them a kiss before taking the left one into my mouth. As I sucked on her left titty I played with her right nipple. I could feel her squirming beneath me. Eventually I moved to the right nipple and used my left hand to wrip off the boyshorts she was wearing. As the cool air hit her bare center, I felt goosebumps on her skin.

I used two fingers to slowly rub her clit. I looked down to see she was dripping wet already. I sucked on my two fingers tasting her sweet juices before returning them to her clit. Her moans alone had me hard as a rock.

I slide my two fingers in and watched as her body arched off of the bed.

"Look at me." I demanded. I increased my speed, but her eyes were still shut.

"I wanna see your eyes while you fuck my fingers." I said increasing my speed even more.

She propped herself on her elbows, staring at me with low eyes.