Chapter 2: Ah just like old times.

"Carter fucking Harris?" Lucy whispers in my ear. She got Ryan. No wonder his piece almost fit into mine. Lucy and I have almost the same piece.

"Ryan fucking Grayson?" I whisper back. Ryan and Carter are standing next to us, whispering.

"Okay children!" The principal claps his hands. "Is there anyone who does not have a match?"

Nobody raises their hand.

"Is anyone unhappy with their match?"

Carter looks at me with a smirk, his stupid badass vibe pisses me off and Lucy grabs my hand like she's inspecting my ring as my hand starts to rise.

"Now," the principal says when boost raises their hand. "All of your parents are at the beach. The only reason we have started allowing you guys to go to the beach is because the wonderful Roxy Lynne has very persistent parents. You know she is the top of your class."

"Wait?" A familiar voice says, stepping forward. I notice her right away. Carter and Lucy and Ryan are watching me as a smirk crosses my lips, only a small one, that doesn't show any teeth.

This bitch lived in Vegas and she fucking tripped Lucy in the hallway and I broke her leg in three places, her wrist, and her nose.

You don't fuck with my friends.

This bitch is named Stacy and she's the whole reason I have to pretend to be nerdy. My parents threatened to send me to military school if I didn't clean up my act.

"Did you say Roxy Lynne?" She looks terrified.

I bite my tongue to keep myself from speaking out. I miss my leather. I miss my motorcycle. My miss people fearing me instead of the popular bitches in the halls tripping me.

"Yes I did. Why?"

She pinches the bridge of her nose. "She, she goes here?" She asks.

"Yes. She started here at the beginning of this year. What's wrong?"

"She's fucking nuts!" She says. A full blown smirk spreads across my whole face. I'm so happy right now.

"She's a straight A student." Principal Jason frowns.

"It cant be her. The Roxy I know broke my leg in three places, broke my nose, and my wrist."

His eyes widen from shock.

"That can't be our Roxy."

"Right! My Roxy is fucking crazy. If I see her again, I'm gonna fight her."

Lucy grabs my wrist. Carter and Ryan look surprised.

"That would be quite the show." I speak up. Her eyes snap to mine and her whole entire face pales, and she stumbles back into one f the populars, which earns her a slap.

"Moving on," Principal Jason says, looking nervous and surprised. "Let's all go outside. We're walking. It's not far anyways."

"Wait." One of the girls says. "Can we all go home and change and then go to the beach? We can meet by the dock."

Our beach here in Avalon, California is very small. I live right at it. It's more of a harbor actually, but there is a bit of sand.

He sighs. "Fine."

________

I ditched everyone and went home. If it weren't for Mom demanding for me to go back, I wouldn't. I put on a black bra bathing suit top that is a push-up, matching bottoms, and then I put my hair up in a messy bun and throw shorts on, and a t-shirt.