Chapter 6: "I'm here."

A/N

If you guys are my age (15, 16 on the forth next month) then you should enjoy this chapter. We all have a Disney channel past with Hannah Montana and Lizzie Mcguire and Selena and Demi ad Zack and Cody. I'm going to have Roxy talk about it, because I've been listening to their music all day. I can sing all the songs that are going to be put in this chapter word for word, and a ton of other Disney songs, along with all of the theme songs to the shows.

________________

He's still conscious. We soar down, and I let go of him and climb back to the top as fast as I can. Our head breaks the surface.

"Oh my god!" I gasp, turning to him frantically, grabbing his shoulders, checking for injuries. "Are you okay?"

He lets out a long, shaky breath. "Yes. I thought we were going to die."

"Me too."

"At least my last sight would be your beautiful breasts and my last feeling would be your lips on mine."

_____________

He's very frustrated. I went back to treating him the same on Monday. I know I don't hate him, but I refuse to let fate win.

"There's a rumor going around that you showed Carter your tits." Rachel says. She and I are friends. She's the girl that commented on my sweater in forth.

She doesn't even say hi. That was the first thing she said to me all day.

"What?" I ask.

"Apparently Carter was telling Ryan about it and then Stacy overheard and spread it, and now everyone is buzzing about it. Is it true?"

"Yes." I whisper. I sigh and sit down, and in a whispered conversation, I tell her everything we I told Lucy, which is that I showed him in our special place. When she asks where it is, I don't tell her. She respects that it's my secret place and she doesn't press on it.

_______________

He's blocking my locker again.

"Are we seriously going to do this again?" I ask. Everyone is watching again.

"Did you show him your tits?" Stacy asks. "Because Carter told Ryan you did."

I am perfectly aware that my brother is standing in hearing range, and he too, wants to know, and I know the subject will be brought up at dinner tonight.

"Does it fucking matter to you?" I snap.

She crosses her arms, holding her ground. "Everyone wants to know."

I could hit Carter right now. He had to go and open his mouth.

I suck in a breath through my teeth.

"Yes. I did. Will you fuck off now?"

"Are you a virgin? If not, I can freely call you a slut."

I deck her and her nose, which I already broke once starts pouring with blood. Carter doesn't stop me, Kyle does.

"No Roxy." He says, restraining me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell at him, fighting his grip.

"Do you want to go to military school?" he says over my anger.

I let out a harsh breath. "Let go."

"I don't want you to go to military school." He says.

"Mom and Dad have no fucking control over me!"