Chapter 11: I'm not single.

"Now," I begin, running my fingers through his wet hair. I tuck my index finger under his chin and force his eyes onto mine. "What were we doing?"

"Talking about x-"

"Before that."

"Talking about college.

"Before that."

"Uh..." He sighs. "Kissing."

"Mmm hmm." I run my hands down his chest.

"I don't know." He says. "If we kiss, I won't be able to stop."

"Do you want to wait?" I murmur?"

"I did." He says. "Now your sitting on my dick and I can feel my boxers getting tighter."

"So no?"

He frowns, thinking. "What do you want?"

I can feel his erection between my legs. I rock against him. "I want what you want."

All that is keeping him from being completely nude is is boxers. I itch to remove his shorts from my body, but I won't. Not with the panties I'm wearing.

"I want you." he whispers. I grin. "On top." He says.

"Isn't the guy supposed to be on top?" I ask.

"No." He says. "I want to watch you please yourself."

Holy shit. I feel heat pool between my legs. I rock against him again, groaning softly as I lean forward and connect our lips hungrily.

We make out intensely, and his erection gets worse and me grinding against him is making me nuts. I need to lose some clothes. I shift on his lap and take off his shorts, tossing them to the side.

"You're so sexy, Cinnamon." He murmurs. We go back to making out and his hands move down and grip my bare ass. He groans, and I rock hard again him.

I don't know how much longer I can wait before I remove all of our clothes.

_________

Six days later, at midnight, I'm laying in bed with Lucy and Rachel on my floor, and I realize that Carter and I didn't use any protection, that I am not on the pill, and that my period didn't start yesterday like it was supposed to.

I sit up so fast that I get dizzy. Lucy and Rachel look at me in confusion.

"What?" Rachel asks.

"Oh my god." I start to panic and I start having an asthma attack. I lost my inhaler so Lucy gave me hers and I lost that too.

"MRS. LYNNE!" Rachel yells.

Mom comes running, half awake, inhaler already in her hand. I take it and use it and she leaves, and I sit there, head in my hands.

This isn't fucking happening. "I need to go see Carter. I'll be back."

"What's going on?" Lucy asks. "Why?" I open my window. My mother may love me but if she finds out I'm sneaking out to go see Carter at midnight on a Sunday she'll lose it.

Tomorrow is a fucking week. Oh my god. I jump from the window into the tree and scurry down. The girls stand at the window, shocked.

I run.

His bedroom light is off. I need my inhaler again. I climb up the tree and jump onto his balcony. It's one of those balcony's you can't go on. I rap on his window but he doesn't open it. Dammit. He's asleep. I pus up on the window and it opens. I climb into his room and go and sit on his bed, turning his light on. He wakes up right, alarmed.