Chapter 15: Senior prank plans

The first thought I have when I wake up is that I smell really good because I'm in Carter's shirt and I smell really good. The second thought I have when I wake up and that my pillow makes me feel warm and tingly. The third thought I have is that it's not a pillow, it's my boyfriend.

I cuddle closer to him, and he starts rubbing my back slowly, his hand slipped under his shirt.

"Good morning, sunshine." He murmurs, kissing the top of my head.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me.

"You are the best person to cuddle with." I murmur. He laughs softly. I open my eyes and shift so I can look into his eyes.

"And why is that?"

"You make me feel good. You make me feel happy. You're hot...you smell good. The list goes on."

"I make you feel good?"

Of course that is the only part he would pick out of that.

"Mmm hmmm."

He laughs and kisses my head again. "I would say I can make you feel even better, but it is currently six in the morning and I think school would be wise seeing as exams are a few weeks away."

I moan softly. "Can't we be late?" I ask, my hands moving towards the area between his legs. He hand captures mine.

"No." he says.

"You're going to make me go to school while I am sexually frustrated?" I sit up and throw my leg over him and plant myself right over his package.

"No." he says again. "You better not start grinding."

I sigh and stand up, groaning. "Can't you at least suffice my needs in the shower?" I ask patiently.

"With your parents here? And your brother?"

"I can be quiet." I reply.

He looks at me, hesitating, and then he sighs. "Fine."

I grin and get up, dragging him to the shower with me.

_____________

Morning sex is better than anything in the whole universe. I rode to school on his bike after we had sex and we're both in a wonderful mood. I'm in denim shredded short shorts, a white shirt with shreds at the bottom of it and mickey mouse is on it, and I have red high top converse. I'm on Carter's back and he's running. My arms are locked around him, and everyone smirks and shakes their heads at us when we go running into the school. He doesn't slow down. He deposits me at our table with a giant grin on his face, and then sit next to me and plants a big kiss on my cheek. I grin and kiss his lips.

"What put you two in such a great mood?" Cody asks. I texted Lucy when we were at a red light to tell Cody to stop sitting alone, so now he sits with us.

"Lots of sleep and morning sex." I reply with a smirk.

"Wait, are you serious?" Ryan asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"Your hair is wet." Lucy narrows her eyes. "Shower sex?"

"Yup." I grin.

"Oh look, princess was stopped before she killed herself." Jake sneers.

"Oh look, fugly has friends!" I reply. He's got the football team with him.

"Who are you calling fugly, bitch?" he snaps.

I smirk. "I believe that would you, cupcake."

I can see him thinking hard for a reply. "Fuck you." He decides.