Chapter 1 - Alpha slave

No one's POV

The war happened 8 years before.. A war between silver moon pack and blood moon pack... Silver moon pack are way too stronger than the blood moon packs.. But the blood moon pack soldiers didn't give up until the last breath.. This war begin because of the power.. Silver moon pack was ruled by Kim Daehyun... An alpha but he is not the real leader.. The real leader is his elder brother's son Kim Taehyung a pure blood.. He is in America for his studies.. No one likes to attack the pack but because he is in charge the soldiers obeyed him..

The war end and the silver moon pack won... Only the young children and ladies were alive in blood moon packs.. daehyun make them as his pack's slave.. Its nearly eight years.. Eight years of jungkook who became a slave to silver moon pack.. He hates it but he is calm for his pack members.. He is the son of blood moon pack leader Jeon Junghyun... Before his death he promised his father that he will protect his pack members.. Everyone were too kind for jungkook.. They all love him even though there only few people they were together in both sad and in happiness..

'Jungkook ah wakey wakey... ' jungkook groaned and looked at his adorable hyung.. 'Ah.. Hyung let me sleep for five minutes..' But jimin didn't leave the younger to sleep..

'Kookie...wake up.. Its time for breakfast..' Mrs.park tried to wake up his alpha bunny.. After jungkook's parent's death its Mrs.park who took care of Jungkook...jimin is like his older brother.. He is so protective over jimin... They both went to their small dining for breakfast..