Chapter 22 - Blessing

Taehyung pov

It's nearly a month that we took the pup to our pack house but the little one is too scared and he didn't speak to anyone.. Jin hyung treats his bruises he is only three.. His parents must be too cruel and heartless to threw an adorable little alpha in the forest..

But the little pup is so comfortable with jungkook.. Other than him and Jin hyung no one is dared to enter his room.. 'Tae.. we find who is his parents..' Hoseok hyung gave me the file.. 'but..' he lowered his head..

'But.. what..' He sighed a little and looked at me... 'They are no more.. they were killed by the rogues... I think they want his son to be safe..' I rubbed my temple.. He gave me the file I looked at the detailed about the pup.. 'We have to inform yo the cops... So he can stay with us..' After the meeting me, namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung informed about the pup to the cops..

'Yeah... The boy was missing for a week but I'm happy that you saved him..' I know jungkook want the pup with him so I signed the paper to adopt the pup as my son.. Woahh I'm in mid twenty already father of two sons.. I chuckled at myself.. I changed his family name as Kim..

It's nearly evening when we reached our pack.. Jungkook and soobin were in the hall.. 'What happened? Did you find anything about the boy.. Is his family alive..' Soobin holds Jungkook hands..

'Hyung you have to give a chance to explain.. You are attacking him with questions..' We all sit on the sofa.. They both looked at me waiting for the answer.. 'Ah.. Hyung.. Don't make us wait... Just say it..' I ruffled his hair.. I explained everything about the little pup.. They both were sad to hear about him..

'I dont want to let him go.. Can we keep him with us.. I will take care of him.. ' Jungkook said... 'He is so cute hyung.. So comfortable with me..'

'I know.. But he need some time to adjust to our surrounding.. I already change his family name as Kim..' Suddenly I was attacked by a tight hug by soobin and jungkook.. I know what he wants..

'Thank you..' His happiness is important to me.. I don't care about what others would say.. 'Hyunjun.. Nice name..' Jungkook said while looking at the details of the little pup..

I went to our room I have some files to check.. Jungkook is in pack hospital to visit hyunjun.. 'Taehyung..' I looked at my grandfather who is standing near the door..

'Grandpa..' He came inside our room and sit on the sofa.. The adoption.. I took the decision on my own without their permission.. 'Sorry grandpa.. Kookie is so close to hyunjun so I didn't..' He chuckled at me..

'My tae is grown up.. Now he is a family man having a small family.. I'm glad that you adopted him tae...' He caressed my hair and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.. 'Soobin and hyunjun are now our family.. Take care of them tae.. I know its difficult for you..' I nodded my head.. 'Soobin is an omega.. You know male omegas are precious..'

'Yeah grandpa.. Don't worry I won't let anyone to hurt my boy..' He smiled at me.. We had a little talk.. Soobin is so close to his friends and they are really protective towards him.. Jungkook taking care of our pack and our family.. He is younger than me but he is so matured and he always think about others welfare.. But he should think about me also.. I want him.. It's only a month after our marriage..

I closed the files and keeps it on the table.. When I went to the hall I saw jungkook alone.. 'Why are you alone pup..' I sit beside him.. He leaned on my shoulder.. 'Grandpa and grandma were in their room.. Soobin is staying with his friends today and hyunjun is in the hospital taking rest...' He sighed a little..

'Then what about your husband pup.. You are giving more attention to them.. I'm hungry..' I kissed him on his ear lobe.. 'I want you baby..'

'H-hyung... We are in hall.. Leave me..' I pulled him to my lap and pecked him on his lips.. 'I don't care.. I want you now..' I sucked his neck hardly.. I can't wait anymore I carried him in a bridal style to our room.. When we reached our room he sit on the bed and locked the door..