Chapter 15 - Love rain

Jungkook POV

Finally weekend.. I fall on the bed and looked at the ceiling.. Aww... I missed you so much.. I rolled on the bed.. Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud.. 'Ahh... Chim you scared me..' I sighed and sits on the bed.. He gave me my favourite banana milk..

'You look so happy jungkook..' Thinking about weekends makes me happy.. 'Of course hyung.. Its weekend.. I can finally sleep well.. Do you know how much hate when I woke up early...' He smiled at me sheepishly..

'Err.. Kookie.. Dont you know about it..' I looked at jimin hyung.. Is something serious.. About crimsons.. Rogues.. 'K-know about what?' I holds my banana milk and sips a little..

'Its..' I dont know why he hesitates now.. 'Your mate's rut..' I chocked and coughed a little.. Taehyung's rut.. He didn't said about anything to me.. I bite my nails and looked at him.. 'Yahh.. Why are you so nervous.. He is your mate..'

'H-hyung.. W-we d-didnt..... I didn't know about anything..' He chuckled at me and ruffled my hair.. 'Seriously kookie.. Don't worry about it.. But you have to pack your clothes for two days..'

'But Tae didn't said about anything to me.. Why should I pack my clothes.. Are we going somewhere?' Jimin sighed at him.. He gave a bag to me..

'Tae will be here in any minute and it's..' I opened the bag and looked at some bottled lube, condoms and a cream.. My cheeks filled with pink dust I closed the back and clenched it tightly.. 'He loves you a lot Jungkook.. He won't hurt you.. But I heard from yoongi hyung that he is really a beast..' I gulped a little suddenly the door opened..

'All the best Koo.. and enjoy..' I tried to hold his hand but he left me alone with taehyung... Why I am so nervous now.. tae is my mate.. I was on my own thoughts.. I feel a warm hand on my neck which made me to snapped out from my thoughts.. 'Pack your clothes.. we are leaving now..' I didn't say anything I have to follow his order not because he is my mate its because I trust him.. I get off from the bed and opened the closet.. 'I will drop you in college so..' I packed my clothes in the backpack..

We both get into the car.. 'w-where are we going?' I clenched my backpack and looked at the road.. we are really busy in the recent days.. 'H-hyung...'

'To our penthouse.. Near the city... I don't want anyone to disturb us this weekend...' Why the hell I'm so nervous I looked away from him not to show my blushing face.. His hand sneaked to my thighs and caressed a little.. We are really touchy but this touch it's different.. I can feel his warm hand..

'Why didn't you say anything about your heat.. why did you hide it..' He sighed a little... 'A true blood can't control himself when he is in rut.. you know that..' I gulped and nodded my head.. 'I was scared a little what if I..' His eyes were on the road.. I know he don't want me to hurt.. 'I want you jungkook.. I can't control myself now... I hate when everyone looked at you like a meal..' I leaned on the seat looking at him..

'Im not scared of you hyung..' He lips curved to a little smile.. 'its just.. I'm little nervous..' What if I can't make him happy.. and I'm an alpha.. I don't know how to pleasure him.. I mentally screamed.. jimin and jin hyung is not here to help me.. what should I do.. relax jungkook.. Don't think anything negative... It's not bad to clear my doubts.. Of course hyung won't think weird about me..

'H-hyung can I ask you something...' He looked at me.. his eyes are red.. His strong grip on the steering wheel and the way he clenches his jaw shows me he is in control.. 'What do you want to know bunny..' Jin hyung once said that Taehyung's heat is worst.. If he tried to control his rut it will hurt him more.. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned on his shoulder...

His scent.. it's too tempting.. 'I don't want you to get hurt hyung... I'm your mate no need to be worry about me and i know you won't hurt me..' He intertwined our fingers and smiled at me.. "But why here.. you know no one can disturb us in our palace too..'