Chapter 4 - Only Yours

Taehyung pov

I already informed our maids to arrange the rooms for them... In the quarters and the wolves lives according to their rank.. jungkook is the only alpha from his pack so he has to stay with our soldiers.. I don't want any perverted soldiers to stay with him.. so I choose Mark  hyung as his room mate..

'You know what will happen if your mother and father knows about jungkook ...' Mark  hyung asked me.. 'Don't worry I will take care of him..' He said..

'I know he is an alpha but the way kai and Chris treated him is not fair.. I don't want anyone to touch him..' He smiled at me...

'Okay.. okay.. and tae.. you have to mark him soon.. and the crimson pack is so strong..  we have to prepare the soldiers for the war.. ' I nodded my head.. 'And he is special tae.. no one seen him in his wolf form.. and it will be danger if your mom and dad knows about it..'

'What are you saying hyung.. ' he looks so serious..

'Ask jin and Namjoon about it.. and it's dinner time.. your little alpha will be there.. I have to go.. ' he leave me in the office.. after he left the maid came to the office..

'I will be late..' after the maid left I went my balcony and looked at the servant quarters and saw jungkook with others.. 'He looks so cute.. now I know why everyone tried to get him..' V said..

His brother jimin sit beside him

His brother jimin sit beside him.. suddenly I heard a growl near me.. 'yoongi hyung..' his eyes are so red.. I followed his gaze.. 'How dare he sit so close with my mate..' my eyes widened and looked at jimin..

'He is jungkook's brother.. Don't be jealous.. ' I saw him relaxed a little..  'Why are you not speaking to him..'

'He is always with jin.. you know how he is so protective over omega..' I noded my head..

'But you have to mark him soon..' He nodded his head.. 'Don't worry no one will hurt him here..' He smiled at me.. I looked at jungkook who shares his food with jimin..

'Don't be so whipped..  careful no one should know about that he is your mate..' I nodded my head.. After he left the place I stood in the balcony..

'Taehyung...' I looked at my father.. 'Are you insane.. why did you allow that boy in our palace..' I sighed a little..

'Father he is an alpha and he is young.. he will be more stronger than other alpha in our pack..  and he will be really useful when we attack crimson pack..' I don't want to doubt him.. I have to wait for the right time..

'But be careful..' I nodded my head.. I have to talk jin hyung about jungkook.. after dinner I went to my pack hospital..  I saw my hyungs there..

'Ohh.. we are waiting for you..' Jackson said.. I sit on the chair.. bambam looked at the outside and locked the door..'so hyung I already said that you know about jungkook more than us.. but why should we protect him..' Mark asked him..