Chapter 6 - Attack

No one's pov

Jungkook is in the training field.. Taehyung is busy in his work so he is his company for meeting.. jungkook was alone in the field.. Mina looked at jungkook who is alone.. 'Hey slave..' Jungkook sighed and looked at Mina.. He bowed to her..

'Go to the forest and collect some logs..' Jungkook looked at Mina..

'But there are enough logs there.. ' Mina slapped him on his cheeks.. 'Listen here bunny.. I'm the future Luna.. Just go and collect the logs..' Jungkook left the field without saying anything..

Daehyun already there in forest woth four rogues and ordered them to kill jungkook.. Jungkook went to the forest alone.. He feel something is weird.. 'Kill him without mercy..' Daehyun said.. The four rouges changed into their wolf form.. Waiting for the right time to attack him..

Mina is in her room drinking the wine with her friends.. 'When will you introduce your boyfriend to us..' Jihyo asked..

'He will be busy for a week.. Don't worry..' Mina smirked a little..

'Hoseok.. Some rogues are there in our forest..' Jaebum said...Hoseok eyes widened..

'Inform yoongi and namjoon hyung about it.. Go..' Hoseok rushed to the forest..

Jungkook heard some sounds.. He feels that someone is there in the forest.. Not only him.. He turned and looked at a rogue wolf came out of the hiding place.. Jungkook took a step aback.. But there are other three wolves surrounded by him.. He was about to change into his wolf form.. But he remembered his father's words..

'Don't show your wolf form other than your mate and don't change into your wolf form before you marked by your mate..' Jungkook clenched his fist.. One of the wolf tried to attack him but jungkook tackled the wolf and started to run where the rougue Wolfs chasing him..

A brown rogue wolf hovered over the younger and tries to attack him but jungkook used his big sharp nails and canines and attacked the wolf back.. He was badly bruised in his hands and neck.. He leaned on the tree and the he was bleeding heavily..

The rogue wolf cane near to jungkook to finish him off but suddenly hoseok and yoongi hovered over the wolfs.. Hoseok mind linked yoongi.. 'We will take care of it.. Just leave the place with jungkook..' Jaebum and namjoon attacked the other wolf..

Yoongi changed into the wolf form and signalled Jungkook to get on him.. While the the others attacking the rogue wolfs yoongi ran as fast as he can because jungkook was bleeding heavily.. He growled a little to make the younger not to faint..

'Ohh my god..' Jin rushed to the wolf who is carrying jungkook on his back.. Jimin and seokmin carried the younger inside the hospital.. Yoongi rushed to the forest to help others..

'He was bleeding heavily..' Jin cleaned the cuts.. Jimin cried when he looked at his brother in this state... They killed all the rogues in the forest..

Its nearly two hours when jin cleaned the cuts and treats the younger.. Jungkook is unconscious.. Young chul and hae sook rushed to the hospital..

'What if they find that we send the rogues to kill Jungkook.. What if Taehyung knows about it ...' Daehyun was panicked..

'Dont worry uncle.. They won't doubt us.. They thought that rogues attack one of the pack member and its natural.. Just don't be nervous before them..' Mina said and leaves the place..