Chapter 9 - My little alpha

Jungkook's POV

I looked at the tall building before us.. Taehyung holds his hand with mine.. I am too nervous. Its the first time to meet others.. I hate too crowded places.. We both went into the company where Taehyung leads the way.. I feel everyone gazes were on me.... I looked at the girls who are staring at me.. I sighed at them and get into the elevator..

'Why did you want me to come to your office..' He looked at me..

'Soon it's going to be ours my little pup..' I sighed at him..

'Its yours not mine..' I looked away from him.. When the elevator reach the 21st floor we both went to his cabin.. 'Stay here.. I will attend the meeting then we go for a little date..' I was shocked.. A date with the most handsome true blood alpha.. I smiled and nodded my head...

'If you want anything.. Call chaeyoung.. She is my secretary..' He kissed me on my forehead and leaves the room.. I looked around his cabin.. Suddenly the door opened and I saw a young girl..

'Yahh.. Who are you?' I looked at the girl.. 'Why are you holding your hand with taehyung..' I was little shocked..

'Why? Why should I say to you..' I scoffed at her.. Ahh.. This girls.. Why wont they wait for their mates.. Why they always want Taehyung. I sighed a little..

'Do you know who am I?' I shook my head..

'I'm sorry.. I don't.. What are you doing in Taehyung's office.. Are you his employee..' She scoffed at me..

'Employee.. Am I look like a staff to you ...' I looked at her from head to toe.. 'Why are you here? And who are you?'

'Me.. I'm Taehyung's lover..' She was shocked.. I love to see when she looked at me like that..

'L-lover..' I nodded my head.. 'Aishh..you little..' I stopped her...

'I'm not in a mood to hear all your blabbering.. Miss.. Whatever.. Please leave the room.. I want to be alone..' She ruffled his hair and leaves the room.. I sighed a little.. I wait for taehyung to join with me..

'Are you bored?' I looked at the girl.. 'I'm chaeyoung.. Mr.Kim's secretary..' I smiled and bowed to her.. 'No need.. You are Mr.Kim's mate.. You don't need to..'

'Its okay.. I'm not used to that.. I'm also like others..' She smiled a little..

'Ohh.. Mr.Kim said that you like banana milk can we go to cafeteria.. ' I nodded my head.. She leads the way and I followed her..

'Who is she? The girl I met before?' I asked her..

'Ah..she... She is seulgi... She is a famous model now..' I nodded my head.. 'But Mr.Kim really dont like her.. She is the daughter of our business partner.. She is really clingy..' I scoffed a little.. 'Speaking of the devil.. There she is..' I turned and looked at seulgi who is walking towards us..

'Yahh.. Chaeyoung who is this boy?' I was about to speak but she stooped me..

'I don't know.. Mr.Kim said that I have to take of Mr.Jeon....' Chaeyoung bowed to her.. I drink my banana milk..

'Listen here you fag..' I clenched my fist.. Chaeyoung looked at her..

'Listen Miss. Kang.. You don't have to disrespect him.. He is Mr.Kim's guest..' I stood from the place and was about to go..

'Why should I? Look at him... How can Taehyung love a boy like him.. He looks like a peasant..' I lowered my head.. I dont want to create any problem..

'I'm sorry for my status.. But I can't stop him.. We both love each other.. You don't have to say harsh words.. Dont you think your words will hurt..' She smirked at me..