Chapter 17 - Going to End

Jungkook pov

I looked at the closed room this is the right chance.. Without making any noise I opened the window.. 'Jungkook ah.. Dont worry I will catch you..' I scoffed a little when I saw hoseok hyung in the garden.. I pouts at him and closed the window..

'Trying to escape pup..' I was startled a little when I heard his deep voice.. 'Hyung I can't stay in this room.. Please I won't go anywhere just to the forest.. Its really boring here..' He took of his coat and loosened his tie..

'You know what will I do if you disobey me..' I gulped a little and lowered my head.. 'You are not going anywhere out.. Go to the library Namjoon hyung is waiting for you..' I don't want him to be mad at me.. I nodded my head and took my backpack but before I go he holds my hand..

'Pup.. Are you angry with me..' I shook my head.. He holds my cheeks in his hands.. 'Finish your class.. We will go out for an ice cream..' Woahh after a month.. I smiled at him widely..

'Really.. We are going out..' He ruffled my hair and nodded his head.. I pecked him on his lips and ran towards the library.. Namjoon hyung is waiting for me in the library.. Now he is my professor.. He is so smart and I know it.. 'Shall we start koo..' I nodded my head.. He starts the lesson... I took my notes and he cleared my doubts when I asked him.. After three hours we finished our daily lesson.. Without hyung's permission I can't go anywhere outside the palace but I know the reason too..

I went to our room and saw taehyung working on his laptop.. Recently taehyung didn't leave me alone mostly he always stick to me. His works were done here in this palace.. Yoongi hyung and Jackson hyung take care of the company.. The palace is highly secured and mostly our hyungs were guarding near the palace..

'You are hiding something from me.. Everyone.. What is it?' I lowered my head and my voice is not so loud.. I want to hear it from him.. Taehyung stopped typing and looked at me.. He closed his laptop and sit beside me.. His large fingers caressing my lower lip and tilt my chin.. 'Look at me while you talk pup..'

'Why are you all protecting me.. I want to know the reason..' His eyes didn't leave mine.. Because I know the reason.. When I looked at my blood test report before a week.. 'I'm an half omega right..' He leaned towards me our lips are inches apart..

'Do you feel dis...' He smashed his lips on mine.. Its not too soft but it's too rough and passionate.. He bites and sucked my lips which made me to moan.. He pushed me to the bed and hovered over me.. His lips didn't leaves mine.. Our fingers intertwined and we both lost in our kiss..

I tried to catch my breath when I broke the kiss.. 'I don't care what you are pup.. You are mine.. Its my duty to protect my mate, make him safe and happy..' He pecked me again.. 'I dont want to loose you in my life and I dont let anyone to touch you..' I caressed his cheeks..

'Then what's wrong..' I asked him our only enemy in our life is.. 'Minhyuk.. Is it because of me.. He want me to..' Impregnate.. I'm also an omega now..

'My smart pup is so understandable..' I snapped out from the thought and looked at taehyung... His hands moved to my hem off the shirt and slid inside.. He caressed my waist and shower me with little kisses on my neck.. 'I want five children just like you and me..' My eyes widened and pushed him to the bed..

'F-five.. Are you crazy hyung..' He chuckled at me.. 'May be I'm crazy.. I want our pups to be so strong and also caring like you..' I sit in his lap my legs were around his waist..

'We have to work a lot so we can have our five pups..' I remember how a beast he is in bed.. He is going to break me.. I hits him on his chest slightly.. Even though we are in danger at this time we want to forget everything and makes this time as another beautiful memory in our life..