Chapter 18 - Chosen One

No one's pov

'Just a little hyung.. we will save you... Please be strong..' Jungkook looked at the stars in the sky.. His pack members are in danger and their only hope is jungkook.. They trust the chosen one will save them..

'Are you scared my child..' jungkook looked at the light before him.. Jungkook chuckled a little..

'You came.. I wait for you.. ' He saw a beautiful women who is dressed in all white and sit beside the younger.. He feels a soft tap on his back.. The women caressed the younger's soft hair.. 'How can I save them..' jungkook has no time he has to save his mate and his people..

'You can save them but..' Jungkook tilt his head and looked at the moon goddess.. They both looked at their eyes which exchanged lots of thoughts.. 'jungkook..' The moon goddess disappeared when Seo joon came to that place.. Jungkook touched the half heart pendent.. ' Ready..' Jungkook nodded his head..

Hyungsik, Minho, taemin and others with his pack soldiers were ready to attack the crimsons.. They started their journey to the silver moon pack.. Seo joon noticed the younger is too quiet.. so he joined with the younger on his side..

'What are you thinking about kookie? Don't worry we will save everyone..' Jungkook holds the elder's hand..

'H-hyung..' The grip is tmso tight Seo joon understand the nervousness of the younger.. 'After the war ends take care of jimin and taehyung.. I know they will be worried about me..' The elder didn't know why he is talking like this.. 'Promise me..' Seo joon holds the younger's pinky finger and sealed the promise.. Jungkook smiled at him..

After few more hours of walk they reached the forest before the palace.. It's early morning.. Jungkook looked at the sky.. 'Before sun rise I have to kill him..' the younger thought.. Suddenly they saw the bushes moving around the soldiers are ready to attack but it's K Namjoon's informer..

'Are you ready guys..' Seo joon and others nodded their head.. 'The omegas and the elders are in the hospital.. And the true blood and hyungs are in the palace..' K said..

'I will take care of the hospital side.. You guys can go to the palace..' Jungkook said.. seo joon looked at the younger.. without waiting jungkook walked to the opposite side..

Jimin caressed his baby bump and leaned his head on Jin's shoulder.. He is so tired.. 'Just a little chim..' Jin caressed his back..

'The omega is so beautiful.. don't you think so..' Jin holds jimin tighter when the beta's looked at him with lustful eyes.. 'Lets play a little..' jimin holds his baby bump and backed off a little..

'Dont you dare to touch him you bastard..' Jin growled at him.. one of the soldier pulled the elder away from jimin.. Before the beta tried to touch the omega the door broke into two.. Jimin wiped the tears and looked at the entrance...

'I know you will come..' Jimin said.. Jin pushed the soldier and went near jimin.. They heard a low growl which sends chilling to the soldiers.. Only they saw the different coloured eyes..

The soldiers turned into their wolf form and tried to attack jungkook.. jimin kneeled on the floor and covered his ears.. Loud growls and painful sounds heard in the hall..

On the other side Seo joon and his soldiers are attacking the crimsons.. The whole palace is in chaos.. 'I don't want to leave you.. Come with us..' Jin said while holding jungkook's hand..

'I have to save others hyung.. K is waiting for you outside the castle.. go..' Jimin hugged the younger.. 'I-I will wait for you Koo.. you have to come back..' Jungkook smiled at him sadly.. He caressed the elder's back and kisses him on his head.. He pushed his hyungs when the heard loud growls.. Jin and jimin looked at the younger once again and leaves the place..