Chapter 8 - Love and Care

Jungkook POV

I feel so tired and weak.. I opened my eyes.. I was in the bed but I didn't feel the pain.. I get up from the bed and looked at me in the nearby mirror.. I have no bruises on the back..

'Why? I have no bruises... How...' I thought to myself..

'Its because your mate helped you to cure.. You have to go and thank him.. He stayed with you through out the night...' Kookie said... I smiled and wear my T-shirt and sweatpants and my shoes.. I feel some strange stares from the people outside the hospital.. Some tried to avoid me.. Some people bowed to me.. 'What happened to all..' I shook my head and get into the palace..

'Jungkook..' I looked at jimin.. He hugged me tightly.. 'Why are you here? You have to take rest..' I chuckled a little..

'I'm alright.. I didn't feel any pain.. But where is master?'I looked around the place..

'Ohh.. He is in room..' I sighed a little... I was about to go.. But jimin holds my hand.. 'His parents will be there.. I will see him after..' He smiled a little...

'You can go kookie... No one will stop you..' He pats my shoulder.. I was confused.. When I entered into the hall the maids bowed to me.. I was little embarrassed by their act..

'I'm sorry for interrupting your work.. But where is master..' The maid smiled a little..

'Master is in his room sir..' She bowed to me.. I was about yo bow but she stopped me.. 'Its okay sir.. No need to bow..' I smiled a little and went upstairs..

'Ohh kookie.. Are you okay.. You have to take rest..' I looked at grandma and smiled at her..

'Im really fine grandma.. I'm came to see master..' She squeezed my cheeks..

'Still you are calling him master.. I won't stop you..' I bowed to her and went to master's room.. I knocked the door and wait for the response.. I heard glass breaking sound.. I was panicked and opened the door..

I looked at the broken vase into pieces on the floor.. Mina and master were looking at me.. Its really a bad time.. 'You.. Its because of you..' I looked at Mina.. I looked behind me.. Is she talking about me..

'Are you talking to me.. I didn't do anything...' She scoffed at me.. I don't know why everyone behave weird since morning.. What happened to them all..

'Its not his fault.. Just leave I have to spend some sweet time with my mate..' My eyes widened and looked at my master who is smirking at Mina..

'Tae.. I dreamt a lot about our life.. I can't live without you.. Please..' I feel pity for her but its same for me and my master we can't live without each other.. Suddenly her expression changed.. 'Yahh.. Leave my taehyung... Just because you are his mate it doesn't mean you are going to live with my taehyung..' My master stood before me..

'He is mine.. I can't live without him Mina...' He sighed and looked at Mina.. 'Now leave us alone.. I want to spend time with my kookie.. Want to cuddle him.. Want to kiss him so badly..' I blushed a little and holds my cheeks with my hands.. She looked at me and leave us in the room..