Chapter 5 - Cute Bunny

No one's POV

Day by day Jungkook learned new techniques in fighting.. Taehyung spends lots of time with jungkook.. He worked in his personal office he leaves the castle when it's important.. He mostly do video calls to discuss with their employees and attend only the meeting directly if its important..

Jungkook became the lovable maknae to all of his hyungs.. They adored the younger'.. Jungkook and jimin visits their mother often when they have time.. Yoongi spends lots of time with jimin.. Jungkook is really happy when he know that yoongi is jimin's mate..

Currently jungkook and jin were in the kitchen.. Jungkook helps him in cooking.. Jungkook is like a son to jin.. He loves the younger and take care of him like his child.. 'Why are you always with our pack members?' Mina looked at jungkook..

'But he is not a slave now.. He is also one of the pack member..' Jin explained.. Mina smirked at him..

'Anyways.. You have to come with me..' Jungkook looked at her.. 'To clean my room...'

'You have many maids in the castle why him..' Jin holds the younger's hand..

'I'm your future Luna jin.. You have to follow whatever I order..' Jungkook stopped jin...

'Its okay hyung..' Jungkook smiled at him.. 'At least wait a little.. You didn't eat your breakfast..' Jin was worried..

'Its an order.. Come with me..' Jungkook pouts and followed her to the castle.. She opened the room which looks too dust and dirty.. 'My friends are coming today.. You have to clean the room..' Jungkook nodded his head.. He looked at the dusty room.. Jungkook sighed and started to clean the room..

He arranged the furnitures, cleaned the dust, mobbed the floor and he arranged the beds for her friends.. Mina didn't leave him to eat his lunch also.. Its nearly evening when jungkook finished the cleaning duty.. His stomach growled..

'Woahh.. It's too clean..' Mina smiled at jungkook... 'You can leave now..' Jungkook bowed to her and leave the room.. He feels a little tired..

'Hey jungkook..' The younger stopped on the track and looked at Lisa.. 'Here.. Drink this.. You didn't eat anything from morning...' Jungkook smiled at her and drink the banana milk ...

'You have to take care of yourself you know.. You have to think about yourself too..' Jungkook looked at her..

'You know about me a lot.. Don't worry.. ' jungkook looked at her..

'Lisa.. My name..' Jungkook smiled a little.. 'I don't know but I feel so attached to you..' Lisa ruffled the younger's hair.. 'Thank you for banana milk..' Jungkook bowed to her once.. Lisa looked at the younger...

'Dont worry Jungkook.. I'm here to protect you ...' Lisa thought and smiled a little.. Jungkook walked in the empty hall in the palace without looking before him suddenly he bumped onto someone..

'Watch while walk pup..' Jungkook looked at taehyung before him.. Taehyung kneeled before the younger.. 'You look so tired.. Did you eat..' Jungkook pouts at him and looked around... 'What are you doing here?'

'Ah.. Your fiance wants to clean the empty rooms for her friends..' Taehyung sighed at him and holds his hand..Jungkook looked around the hall.. 'Come on..' He dragged the younger to his room and made him sit on the bed.. 'Stay here..' Jungkook nodded his head.. After a minute taehyung came into the room with a big plate..

'Eat..' Jungkook looked at the food.. 'I can't eat the whole..' Taehyung caressed the younger's cheeks.. 'You look skinny Jungkook.. You have to eat a lot.. Don't get up until you finish the plate...' Taehyung took the file and sit beside him..