Chapter 10 - Secret

No one's pov

Jungkook and taehyung became too close in the recent days.. they shared many passionate kisses.. cuddles.. Taehyung falls for the younger more. He loves him with all his heart.. Same to jungkook...

'I have to go..' Jungkook said.. But taehyung didn't leave him.. He showered him with many kisses on his cheeks.. 'What will someone look at us..' Taehyung didn't care about others... Jungkook tried to get away from his lap.. 'H-hyung.. Please..' Taehyung looked at jungkook..

'When I say stay.. You have to stay..' Jungkook rolled his eyes.. 'D-did you just rolled your eyes.. At me.. Your mate..' Jungkook chuckled a little..

He pushed the younger on the bed and hovered over him... 'Don't disobey your master... Pup..' Jungkook pouts at him... He sneaked his hands inside his T-shirt.. Jungkook holds the elder's hand.. Taehyung smiled and kissed him on his forehead.. They both cuddled on the bed...

'Why? Are you scared pup..' Jungkook rests his head on taehyung's chest..

'Its not like that.. I didn't do anything like this before.. I'm little nervous..' Taehyung looked at the younger.. 'Didn't you know how to pleasure yourself..' Jungkook is too shy and shook his head..

'W-what about you..' Taehyung feels guilty.. 'I know that you touch others..' Jungkook voice is too low.. 'Jin hyung said..' Taehyung hugged him tightly..

'I was too stressed at that time.. And my wolf takes place when I am in heat.. So..' Jungkook looked at him... 'But I won't knot inside them..' Jungkook became sad..

'If your mate was an omega or a girl they can give birth.. Your blood.. But I..' Before jungkook finish the sentence Taehyung pecked him on his lips..

'You are my baby jungkook.. I don't need anyone.. If you want a baby then we will adopt a baby in future... Don't worry about it... I love you jungkook.. Only you..' Taehyung said.. Jungkook hugged him tightly.. 'So dont think what others will think I'm so happy when I'm with you pup.. They are so jealous of my beautiful pup..' Suddenly the door opened its jimin..

'Yoongi hyung said that he wants to meet you..' jungkook sits on the bed.. taehyung kissed him on his cheeks...

'I will be back..' jungkook nodded his head.. taehyung leaves them two in the room.. jimin closed the door and sit beside jungkook on the bed..

'I'm so happy for you koo... Taehyung is so caring..' jungkook smiled at his brother.. he looked at jungkook and his eyes widened.. 'w-what?'

'H-hyung.. yoongi hyung marked you? How.. when.. I didn't know about it..' jimin scratched his back and smiled at him sheepishly..

'Is it paining...' jungkook looked at the mark.. it's big.. jimin shook his bed..

'Its so pleasurable jungkook.. the best feeling.. you will know when taehyung mark you...' jungkook smiled at him..

Taehyung entered into the meeting room and there were his hyungs waiting for him.. 'Its mina who ordered the rogues to kill jungkook on that day..' Taehyung clenched his fist..

'What about lisa and jennie..' hoseok sighed a little... 'what about her?' Jin asked...

'I feel something strange.. I dont know why she is in office to meet jungkook..' suddenly they heard a loud growl.. they all stood up from the place and ran to the quarters...

Jungkook stood before jimin and looked at the two rogues who were looking at him.. jungkook cant turn into his wolf form.. 'Run through the door..' jungkook said.. but jimin didn't leave him..

'I will be alright hyung.. please.. I will take care of it..' the rogues turned into the wolf form.. jimin was so scared.. jungkook ran towards the rogues and tackle them.. jimin use this chance and ran through the door..