2:He Is Different.

" Every fear, Every tear,
Gone with the thought of you,
Changing what I thought I knew.
I'll be yours for a thousand lives..."

🌻🌻🌻

         It had been three days since my small talk with Nikko but he somehow managed to rule my brain.
Does this boy ever get tired of running through my mind!
He's been on my mind since the incident. His smile flashes in front of my eyes everytime I try to sleep.
Uhh having insomia sucks!

I looked at the clock that read 4:30am. I still had three hours before getting ready for college. So I decided to put on my boxing gloves.

           After Mom died, Dad made me join boxing as a way to release my pent up anger and also so that I gain some kind on self-control over my emotions.
Since then boxing has been an essential part of my life.

I left my bed and headed to my other room where I practice boxing. The room has black walls. There are some gym and boxing eqiupements.

I started with some warm up exercises and pushups. I put on my boxing gloves and started practising some throws and kicks.

       I am passionate about my boxing and completely focused but today my mind was preoccupied.
Damn this Nikko guy is ruling my mind.

What is it that has me thinking about him every second since I first saw him?
I agree he is cute but so is my four year old nephew. I love my nephew but I don't think about him all the time.

Nikkō, apart from being cute, was simply beautiful. His smile was mesmerizing and so were his eyes.

His eyes were beautiful, they reflected innocence, happiness and honesty.

      His smile was genuine.

      I know where else I've seen such eyes.......My Mom. She was beautiful. She was innocent. She was happy. She was honest.

People in this world are cruel and selfish. But my Mom, she was kind and genuine. She was not like the others. She was different.

And in that moment I knew that Nikkō is not like the others.

He is different!