10: The Chase

"You saw right through my pain,
Kept us patient while I changed
Never even crossed your mind to walk away......."

🌻🌻🌻

          I was in the middle of my boxing practice when my phone started ringing.

        "Oh come on Jullian" Matthew scoffed. "Did you forget the rules."

        "No. This is not a normal call. It's an emergency notification."

       Its was either Zara or Connor. It was an app we made. If anyone of us is in danger, then we just have to tap the app twice to notify the other two.
        This app was mainly made for me as I would roam around on streets without any bodygaurds ignoring my father's and friends' request to have at least one bodygaurd. I mean I don't need a bodyguard. I'm a professional boxer.

       I saw there was a message from Zara. I quickly tracked her location.

       It was 11am. What was Zara doing outside?

        I quickly got in my car and followed the GPS. My mind had stopped working. I was blindly driving not realizing that I had come outside the city.

       I was five minutes away from reaching the location when I saw Zara running towards me. To my surprise, Nikko was there too. I looked behind and saw that there were other three goons chasing Zara and Nikko.  I stopped the car near Zara.

" ZARA! Zara. Get in."

"Jullian! Thank God you are here."

      She got into the car with Nikko and I started to drive away. But one of the goons punctured my car tyre with a blade and the car came to hault.

        The goons made their way to my car and agressively pulled at the door.

"Get out of the car." One of them said while opening the car door. He held a gun to my temple.
"Give is all the money you have and the car keys."

       Instead of obeying him, I pulled the gun out of his hand and pointed it towards him. He was surprised at my impulse and I used it as a chance to punch him in the gut.
        The other two came lunging foward at me but I tackled them to the ground.
       But this didn't stop them. They tried hitting Zara and Nikko this time.  I tried defending them.
      But one against three was an unfair fight and I was starting to feel tired.

       To my relief, I heard police sirens.  The goons were about to run but I held them till the police came and handcuffed them.

      I looked over at Nikko. He looked tensed. And kind of scared. I wanted to reach out and scoop him in my arms and tell him that everything was fine now. But it would be awkward. But I really want to hug him right now.

      It wouldn't be awkward if I hug Zara and Nikko both. It will be counted as a friendly gesture.

      I moved forward and hugged Zara. She hugged me back and mumbled 'Thank you'.

      I next hugged Nikko. He tensed in the beginning but soon melted in my arms.
     I loved how our body perfectly moulded with each other. Like we were made for each other.
      We had been hugging for more time than friends would normally do. But none of is pulled away.
         I hugged him tighter. He pulled me closer and rested his head on my shoulders.
        His hugs are so warm. I was in love with the feeling. I just want to stay like this for the rest of my life.

       But the moment came to an end.
       We pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who do you think is the person to ruin this perfect moment?

Personally I love dogs!!!
Do you like dogs too?
Maybe I'll  buy a dog this Chritmas. Yay!!!
🐩🐕🧡