Bonus Chapter: I Am Pregnant

As soon as the plane landed, I ran towards the exit of the and searched the lobby for my family. To my dissapointment there were no signs of them.

"Jullian!"
I turned around and came face to face with Zion, my secretary and Dave.

"Baby, I missed you so much love." I said hugging Dave while he snuggled further in my chest.

Once we were in the car, I pulled Dave on my lap. I fixed his tie and ran my fingers through his hair. "You look handsome as always. You have no idea how much I missed that pretty face of yours."

In a matter of few minutes, we were home.
"How much I missed home!" I exclaimed while Dave wagged his tail in excitement.

Oh well I forgot to tell you— Dave is my beloved dog and I'm returning home from Italy where I had an art exhibition last week.

I opened the door and walked into my house. "I'm home, babies!"

Silence.

Something seemed off.
Nikko and the kids always came to pick me at the airport if not then as an apology, they would greet me at the door with flowers and chocolates but today!

"Oh Jullian!" I was greeted my Melanie, my children's nanny.

"Hey Mel! Where is everyone?"

"Oh! First of all congratulations! Your paintings were in the newspaper. And about—"

"Daddy!" I recognized it was Axel.

"Daddy's home!" It was Aaron this time.

I saw the twins running towards me and scooped them in my arms.

"Hey buddy! How have you been?"

"We are good and all but Mom..." Aaron fell silent.

"Papa is in pain." Axel completed.

Aaron always called Nikko mom. We loved it!

"He's upstairs." Melanie informed.

Without a second thought I ran upstairs to our room. As I reached the corridor, I could hear Nikko sceaming.

I opened the door and found Nikko on the bed with Ade by his side.

"Dad!" Ade came running towards me and hugged me.

Nikko cleared his throat to gain our attention.

But he didn't look in pain any longer.
Instead Nikko and Ade had a smug look on their faces.
Soon we were joined by Melanie, Axel and Aaron who had the same expression.

"What is going on?" I inquired.

"Come here honey." Nikko said taking my hand. "Can't you see I'm pregnant."

"YOU WHAT!!!" I literally screamed.

"Don't scream it's not good for the baby." Said Melanie smirking.

That's when I noticed that Nikko was wearing my sweatshirt and there was a big bump on his belly.

"You still want babies? Is this not enough trouble?" I said gesturing to Ade, Aaron and Axel.

The three were glaring daggers at me.

I just gave them a dramatic flying kiss and mouthed I love you.

I turned back to Nikko. "We didn't even have sex."

"Oh yes you did. You had wild, kinky sex on the kitchen table the morning you left for Venice." Melanie said.

"Yes, your moans woke us up." Ade added.

"Jullian the baby is kicking." Nikko said earning a what-the-eff look from me.

But when I touched his belly through his sweatshirt I actually felt some movement.

"Nikko?"

He smiled and pulled down the zip of the sweatshirt revealing the most adorable puppy cuddled on his stomach.

"Awe my baby!" I picked the puppy up. It was fast asleep.

I kissed Nikko and my whole familily shared a group hug.
We spent sometime chatting and cuddling.

After sometime, Melanie took the twins down to their rooms as they were a yawning mess. The new puppy was pulled down by Dave. And Ade had a call from her friend which left me and Nikko alone in the room.

My eyes flickered to Nikko and I realized that he was hardly wearing any clothes.
His sweatshirt zip was open and he was in his boxers and socks.

I pulled him on my lap and started kissing his neck.

"Mm Daddy!" Nikko tried sounding seducing but failed miserably, making me chuckle.

He glared at me and rubbed against my crotch earning a moan from me.

He smirked and pushed me back on the bed before engulfing me in a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikko and I both dreesed up and went down for dinner.

Dad was already at the table with the kids.
I hugged him and we sat down for dinner.

As a sat on my chair, Ade nudged me from the side. "Hope Papa doesn't get pregnant again." She said with a wink.

I looked around the table to see if anyone heard her.
But everyone was busy in their own world.

Dad was playing with Axel and Aaron.
Ade was feeding the dogs. While Nikko was— Well Nikko was currently looking at me.

When did I get so lucky?
Dad and I love each other and when I was young, we spent sometime together at the dinner table or watching movies. But it was different.
Now when the family has dinner, movie nights or pool parties, it is different. It's much more homely.
I went from being the boy that hated humans to the man with a big loving family.
Nikko changed me. And he has no idea how thankful I am for that.

I looked into Nikko's brown orbes. He was playing with his necklace that had a sun pendant.
My mind took me back to the time we first met in the college dorms. I remember Nikko telling me how his name in japanese means sunshine.

"Your mom gave you the right name. You truly are my sunshine." I said kissing his necklace.
"I love you" I added.

"I love you too Jullian. And I will love you till the sun stops shining. I will love you till all the stars it the galaxy burn out."

I kissed him again and again and again.

"Oye, boys. Go find a room." Dad said.

"No grandpa let them stay here. It's safer. My ears can't tolerate too any more of moaning in one day. Plus Papa needs a break. He can't even walk properly right now." Ade said making  everyone chuckle.
Well except Nikko who was trying to hide his face due to embaressment.
My cutie!