34

(Y/N POV)

Oh oh oh.

Peter and I were in such a whirlwind of happiness that we decided to skip dinner to just talk.

We made our way all the way back to the bridge we both loved, our hands still clasped together. I felt so much laughter getting that confession off my chest, and the fact that Peter didn't hate me was so much better.

"I'm still trying to piece everything together," he said, "this whole time you've been living in Stark tower?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"And He never let you leave?"

"I escaped once, but never without his permission."

"Woah. That sounds like Rapunzel, just missing the evil witch."

"My dad can be an evil witch sometimes, especially when he doesn't have coffee."

Peter giggled, and plopped down on the bridge. Once again, there was no one but us there, and it worked out in my favor. Alone time with the boy of my dreams.

"I have another forward question," he said abruptly.

"Yeah? Is this about the kiss?"

"Not this time, it's about something more important."

"Uh-oh."

He ran his free hand through his hair and stared at me without blinking. Honestly it scared me, the feeling of being completely unaware of what he was about to ask, but at the same time I was excited.

Everything with Peter was exciting.

"I know this sounds cliche," he started, "but I think I'm in love with you."

I widened my eyes, and pulled my hand away unconsciously. He seemed a little hurt by my actions, and I was surprised by it, but I was shocked. Sure, my dad had told me he loved me before, but that's because he's my dad. Hearing it from Peter... I couldn't wrap my mind around it.

"Th-that's not a question," I said, fumbling over my words, "are you being serious?"

"You don't feel the same way?"

"I- I don't know. I don't know what love feels like yet."

"So in the whole time we've been together, as in the whole time, you've never felt that feeling where the only person you can think about it the one you love?"

I paused, my head spinning. The feeling Peter described, I had felt that almost every single day. It was always him on my mind, I don't remember thinking about anyone else the same way. Was that love?

"I have," I said quietly, "but how do I know that's what I'm really feeling."

"You just know, in your heart."

"Is it that moment where your heart stops for no reason, and you can sense both of your hearts beating in sync?"

Peter smiled, "yeah. Exactly."

"Well," I said, "I think I just might love you back."

******

It was almost 11, and Peter was walking back to the hotel with me.

Peter.

I love Peter.

I really do.

It felt almost unreal, that this whole time I had been trying to deny it and yet it was right there in front of my eyes. What if I had never accepted it? Would Peter and I never be together. I shook my head, not wishing to think deeply about those things.

"Remember when you introduced yourself to me?" he said.

"The first or the second time?"

"The second time. Y/N Stark, nice to meet you," he mocked.

"I thought that was kind of cool," I said, smacking his arm, "like those reveals in the movies."

"Honestly it was. But then you said you'd rather be called my girlfriend than a Stark. Did you mean that?"

I nodded, "yeah. I did."

"This is the question I had earlier," he said, "please don't think I'm being too forward."

"Just ask me, Parker."

"What about Y/N Parker?"

"Y/N Parker?" I said, my heart thumping, "I like the sound of that."

"Yeah, me too."

OH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HATE ME 

I'M SORRY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHERE IT GETS BAD