Soulmate au

A/n: of course I have to do the iconic soulmate au, at least once. This is the one where you soulmates name is tattooed on your wrist. Happy reading!

***

You sigh as you trace you soulmates name on your wrist. "Lucifer Morningstar" it reads, who the heck names their kid that? You just wish you could meet him already, almost all of your friends have met their soulmate. You just stood there and watched as they got swept up into a beautiful romance.

You decide to take your lunch break and go across the street to your favourite café. You walk to barista as you walk in, you guys were pretty much bffs since you were in here so much. You take your seat at your usual table, when a tall man walks that you've never seen before. You can practically see the confidence rolling off him in waves.

He sits at a table not far from you, as you get a great view of his perfect features. Your thoughts are interrupted by the barista calling your order. As you stand up you and the devilishly handsome man make eye contact. You look down trying to hide your blush, you still feel his eyes on you the whole time your eating. You snap and walk up to him "will you stop staring at me!" You whisper harshly

"Me!? I did no such thing!" He chirps playfully. You roll your eyes, turning your arms flashing your wrist at him mistakenly. He gasps grabbing your wrists rolling up your sleeve.
You jerk back.

"What are you doing? I don't even know your name!" You spit at him

He smirks "Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar. Pleased to meet you-?"

Your mouth falls open in shock. You grab his wrist checking for your name and sure enough there it is. "T-This can't be happening! You're not real... I must be dreaming."

He chuckles "why don't we get out of here love? Take a walk?"

You nod, still in shock. You step out of the café as realization finally sinks in. You've finally met you're soulmate. The smile breaks out into your face as you pull him facing you and touch your foreheads together, breathing heavily.

"Sorry... it just took me a minute for it to sink in you know?"

He laughs "it's okay, I understand.

You move closer lips finally touching, you melt into him. "Ive been waiting for that moment for a long time." You whisper

He smiles kissing you again, more passionately. "Why don't we get out of here? I can take you back to my place."

You just nod rapidly at him, smile not leaving your face.

*** (time skip)

A couple hours later and your chest is pressed against his, both of you naked, and still breaking heavily.

"Wow" he whispers in your ear, making you shiver

"I could get used to that" you giggle nuzzling into his chest.

"Look Y/n, this has been amazing but you should know something about me before we continue. Also, I understand if you want to leave me after this. He says, looking nervous.

"Okay..." you say, speechless. He takes a deep breath and suddenly, his eyes flash red and his face is replaced with red devil looking one. Your jaw drops "y-you're the devil!?"

He winces, face back to normal. "Yeah..."  you stare into each other's eyes for what feels like hours until he finally speaks up "so you're leaving, right?"

You laugh "never, and if I've being honest... it's kinda hot" you smirk

He laughs shocked "is it now?" He wiggles his eyebrows at you.

You giggle, kissing him passionately.

A/n: hope you enjoyed! I will probably make a part two of this, after I make a part two of the "Safe" imagine.

-Kat 😘